Rate Dr. Eric H. Espensen

Dr. Eric H. Espensen's Ratings

Probably good for simple stuff only - failed to diagnose my problem. May be not the best, but he is nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434694].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 27, 2010

A cut above all other podiatrists in Los Angeles. He is a gem of a doctor and helped me to get out of severe foot pain. He is so very nice - without the usual "doctor ego". A good, solid doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr. Espensen was very highly recommended and took wonderful care of me. He performed surgery on me and it was a complete success. He is also the Chief of his department and took time for my questions and even called me at home the day after the surgery. Highly Recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2009

Very nice and kind. Very prompt, nice office. Listened to me, carefully explained what was wrong and took good care of me. Highly recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][434684].votes_count ]]