Rate Dr. Christopher Reilly

Dr. Christopher Reilly's Ratings

Dr. Reilly is an incredible doctor. He gave me a new lease on life, it was definitely worth the long wait to have his expertise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr Reilly is an exceptional doctor. In dealing with young children, and their families, he knows how stressed and scared they can be. He doesn't minimize their fears, but comes along side them, and empathizes with them, taking both parents and children through things step by step. He is truly amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr. Rielly saved my life and I will be forever grateful for what he has done for me. When I was 12 I found out I had scoliosis which was incredibly terrifying. He eased my worries and helped me through all my fears along the way. My curve just before I had surgery was a whopping 84 degrees and was beginning to effect every aspect of my life. Dr. Rielly fixed my scoliosis and now I live a full and active life. He is a wonderful doctor, knowledgeable, compassionate, and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

This doctor saved my life 8 years ago. He was called in late at night for emergency operation after I had fallen ill due to a hip infection. He saw me through two weeks of hospitalization, another surgery, and now up to 8 years of patient visits. I don't think I've met a more caring, competent, professional, legitimate doctor as this. I emailed him about some university questions out of the blue and he sent me a detailed, thought out response within a day. He's so personable, so trustworthy- me and the family have been incredibly blessed to be under him. God bless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

very polite and good bedside manner, was very late for appt but not the fault of anything but giving proper care to where it was need that day, so far so good

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

If you send a fax they will call you back. Best Dr. my family has had to deal with in the last 17 years. He has performed 3 surgery's. 2 were major surgery's he is kind caring Knowledgeable, extremely good. Would not consider any other Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2011

This is the worst specialist I have encountered. My daughter has been seeing him for 10 years, enough! We are looking for someone with a bedside manner and who doesn't book a year in advance. The secretary is a disappointment. Took us a couple years to convince her my daughter was a patient there! For 8 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

Dr. Reilly is an excellent, excellent surgeon and doctor. He is also extremely kind. He has done complex, life-improving surgery on our kids and there has never been a complication related to the surgery. Never.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2010

Dr. Reilly is an amazing, wonderful doctor. We are fortunate to have him help our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2010

Was very impressed with Dr. Reilly. He is probably one of the best surgeons in Vancouver, if not the best. My daughter had total knee reconstruction 1 1/2 yrs ago, and the post-op still continues, feel well looked after. Very warm and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1230868].votes_count ]]