Dr. Ramon Fakhoury

Rate Dr. Ramon Fakhoury

Dr. Ramon Fakhoury's Ratings

Amazing Loving and true caring Doctor and Staff, never deprived us of services even when we did not have insurance coverages, his office is very advanced and his staff are very helpful.Me and my family would recommend Doctor Fahoury to our family and friends all the time.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

My entire family sees Dr. Fakhoury, and we could not speak higher of him. I know the recent charges brought against him are bogus. As a female I've NEVER had any issues with him, nor have I been uncomfortable with/around him. Don't trust the media on this folks. Trust his patients. My husband, 2 daughters and myself are so humbly thankful for Dr. Fakhoury, for his excellent bedside manor. For his expansive knowledge of medicine. For the time he spends on his patients. For the extensiveness he covers you with in medical care. For the ease of getting in to see him (even after hours!). And his awesome staff who knows you by name. I have never before been with a Dr. as awesome as Dr. Ramon Fakhoury.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

Great dr to go to because he actually listens to you.He takes his time to understand the problem

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fakhoury right on. This doctor is such a kind individual that I would recommend my whole family to. The accuser is only after money and to t=ruin the good reputation of a fine doctor. This doctor will give you his shirt off his back just to make you feel better. This doctor has been with me since I was diagnosed with cancer and would wait 1 month for an appointment if I had to. Doctor Fakhoury, my hat off to you and keep the good work going. God bless you and your family and you have the best staff.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

I am happy to say I am patient of Dr. Fakhoury. I have never been seen, treated by a more kind, dedicated and genuine caring Dr. You are not a number to him, you matter. Not only is he very professional, his staff is too. I have recommended Dr. Fakhoury to my co workers, my teen daughter and family members. My thoughts, prayers and complete support are with Dr. his family and staff. I pray for Justice and the truth to prevail and his good name will be restored. KS in Norco

Submitted Sept. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Fahkoury is the best of the best! We have 3 kids and my brother and his family go to him as well. Dr fahkoury always made us feel like family and put us first as far as medical care. Our daughter struggled with abdomen pain and we couldn't figure it out for a while nut dr fahkoury always said he felt it was her appendix. After dealing with rude ER dr's telling us it wasn't her appendix, Dr fahkoury ended up being right and our daughter ended up having to have an emergency appendectomy. He's a good man, and a wonderful Dr. There is NO WAY THESE ACUSATIONS ARE TRUE! we are praying for you dr fahkoury! You have our support!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

One of the best docters I know I wish there are more of him he truely cares about his patients but its a shame there are people out there that are shady and can accuse an innocent man.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr Fakhoury is a great dr. he is very knowledgable and he very professional he takes time to see each patient! He is very attentive to his patients and will go out of his way to make sure he answered all my questions. Wish there we more Dr like him

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag

he is the best I ever ,he is very helpful and kind and he is a very good Dr , you can depend on him

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag