Rate Dr. Mark E. Solomon

Dr. Mark E. Solomon's Ratings

Dr. Solomon appears very highly trained in his field. His patient care is great. Beware of excessive fees due to a la carte billing of services. He does not participate in most networks and his fees can add up very quickly for even routine care.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

I went to advanced foot and ankle surgeons knowing just a little bit about nail fungus. I was prepped by the wonderful staff with do's and don'ts for nail fungus prevention. Along with this I had laser done to my nails... and in my own experience I can definitely state that it was not painful at all it was a warm sensation. Dr. Solomon explains the procedure very clearly and understands the patients concerns. I was satisfied with the staff and doctor

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Solomon is an excellent podiatrist! Staff was exceptionally professional and courteous. I saw him for a swollen foot problem and he was able to show me that one of my legs was longer than the other (slightly). Set me up with orthotics and my problem went away. Couldn't be happier!

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Solomon is a very kind and caring doctor who puts you at ease

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

After years of coping with plantar fasciitis, I sought the help of Dr. Mark Solomon. He quickly addressed my problem and strongly encouraged me to try ESWT. He was confident in the process and very clear as to what to expect. All of my concerns were answered and he continued to encourage me to be patient with the results. I am now pain free a a result! Dr. Solomon has a wonderful bedside manner and clearly understands his patients. I would highly recommend the ESWT procedure and Dr. Mark Solomon.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Solomon quickly and competently diagnosed my foot problems and started treatment on the first visit. He is knowledgeable and presents his expertise in an easily understood fashion. He offers treatment options, explains their advantages and disadvantages and allows the patient to have a voice in the treatment plan.  Dr Solomon is professional, understanding and compassionate. He does not watch the clock or make you feel hurried. At every appointment, he took time to listen to my concerns and answer all my questions.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

From beginning to end I was treated with the utmost in courtesy and professionalism. I had a neuroma, tarsal tunnel syndrome and plantar fasciitis. Dr. Solomon directed my care and help me to make decisions. I underwent surgery and then went to physical therapy at DMC Rehab based upon his recommendation. I also underwent ESWT therapy in Dr. Solomon's office. Within 6 months of surgery I was pain free! It was not always easy but the rewards are so worth it. I have been an RN for over 30 years and I have spent a lifetime on my feet. Dr. Solomon was amazing through the process. From my appointments to surgery to expert follow up. I felt like I was taken care of and listened to. The therapy and surgical techniques offered to me were state of the art and expertly delivered. Dr. Solomon made sure I had his personal cell phone number in case I had any questions at any point in time and he always returned my calls/text in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone

Submitted March 3, 2012 | flag

He listened to my problems and provided simple and effective solutions. I was very happy with his staff. The office was super clean. After a follow up visit, I feel great. No more pain.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor. Dr. Solomon took plenty of time to review the condition and treatments. Surgery went smoothly with no pain and minimal swelling. I walked out of the surgical center. I was done with ice and elevation by day three.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

I was treated with the Shockwave Therapy.I'm very impressed by the results.I've been pain free since.I highly recommend this traetment.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag