Dr. Suja Nair

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 10/07/09    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Suja Nair has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2442975
10/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nair has cared for my son for the past year. She is kind and has always been on time and professional.
RID: 1687821
16/01/12 5 5 5 5 I was worried from reading the previous rating. However, Dr. Nair changed our mind. She is very knowledgable...took time to explain to our daughter (who've been seeing pulmonologist for a few years)..further more we discovered that her former doctor didn't give her enough medications. We are happy to have taken this step in seeing her.
RID: 1461484
10/06/11 5 5 5 5 I was worried about this visit because of the previous review, but I must say, Dr. Nair was amazing. She took an hour with us; discussed history, future,etc. She's put my 16 month old on the path to wellness and I'm very, very happy I went to Dr. Nair and Children's National Hospital. I've been to Children's at least 3x's with two different infants and each time I left their :) . . . considering it was a hospital visit.
RID: 933577
10/07/09 3 3 1 2 Dr. Nair did not seem prepared for my son's appointment--she berated me for not getting a test performed (that we had in fact done at her office) and she was unable to get her computer working to find the results. Her bedside manner was also pretty rough--she was accusatory, surly, acted rushed and put out that we were taking up her time, and had no rapport with my child. She also seemed more concerned about getting my son's cold than what was wrong with him. All in all, not a good fit to work with children.
Paid (or co-pay): $30