Rate Dr. Laura Ispas-Ponas

Dr. Laura Ispas-Ponas's Ratings

She is great and the staff is friendly. Dr Ispas is very knowledgeable about how to control my allergy symptoms. She has same day appointments which is a huge plus.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ispas and her staff are great! They were very friendly, informative and professional and there was not a long wait in the lobby. Dr. Ispas is very kind-hearted and you can tell she really cares about her patients and their well being. There are a lot of allergy places in town and I am happy that I am connected with this office because they definitely have integrity and set themselves apart from the rest. I highly recommend them!!

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Unfortunately, Dr Ispas did not work for me. She over medicated me and I ended up in the hospital. She is an excellent doctor but did not listen to what I told her about problems I had with certain medications. She was not right for me and I found a doctor that was. She is a caring person but also too expensive. My lung doctor is cheaper and very caring.

Submitted July 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ispus is very knowledgable in her field. My allergies and most important my asthma have been non existant since I started seeing her almost 3 years ago. I have experienced no flu and or cold symptoms also. This very important for a type I diabetic

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

The Lord has used Dr. Ispas to dramatically change my life. In 2006 at the insistance of my primary care physician,I went to Dr. Ispas for a second opinion. My allergist was proscribing predisone, several other meds, a nebulizer four times a day and I still required an OSHA respirator to go shopping due to perfumes and strong odors. I was classed as fragile. Dr. Ispas took a new approach. She looked at food allergies and GERD. Removing soy from my diet made an immediate, dramatic difference. Today, I'm bothered by trees, grasses and pollution but my body is better able to deal with them. I get my shots regularly, use no daily medication except Clariton but do carry a levalbuterol inhaler for an occassional flare up of asthma. A plus with Dr. Ispas is that I never feel that I have to do battle to reach her. From the receptionist to the bookkeeper, she has chosen her staff both because of their comptency and caring natures. I can't say enough good things.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

My mom has had severe allergies as long as I can remember. So severe that they limited her ability to travel, eat out at restaurants, socialize, etc. Despite going to several other allergists through the years, she never saw much improvement until she started seeing Dr. Ispas-Ponas who correctly identified her allergies and began treatment. To say Dr. Ispas-Ponas has changed my mom's life, would be an understatement. She's an amazing, caring doctor who in my opinion is the most knowledgeable allergist in the state. I highly recommend her to anyone who suffers from severe allergies (or knows someone who does) and will always be grateful for the positive changes she's made to my mom's health.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Ispas for 9 years, and my asthma has never been under better control than with her.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Ispas Ponas for the last 5 to 6 years. She is an excellent, caring doctor whose first priority is the health and welfare of her patients. I have asthma and the Zolar treatments have been life saving! Dr. Ispas Ponas takes more time than any other doctor that I've been to. When you are in her office for care, she spends the necessary time to ensure that medications are current and needs are met. In addition, her staff if warm and welcoming. This doesn't seem to be the status quo with many other doctor's offices. I would and do recommend her to all of my friends, colleagues and family. Sincerely, Giovanna

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

Excellent service, very friendly environment... very informative and carrying staff. I felt my problems were addressed with great knowledge. I would highly recommend DR. Laura Ispas -Ponas to everyone with allergy problems.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2010 | flag

been going to her for over 3 years. asthma and allergies almost 90% better. great staff too

Submitted Jan. 12, 2010 | flag