Rate Dr. Olga Bukholts

Dr. Olga Bukholts's Ratings

Best orthodontist in NYC. Hands down. My son just got his braces off of his lower teeth and will be getting his uppers off in the very near future. Dr. Olga Bukholts, DDS have taken such great care of my kid, I really can't say enough good things about her. This really is a top notch kick ass orthodontists office! ps. the staff is great too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Olga Bukholts provides quality care with a personal touch. She impressed me as being extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and thoughtful orthodontist. She has been treating my son for over a year now, and the results have been dramatic. I'm very pleased with Dr. Bukholts’ outstanding work and recommend her without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][435408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

Dr. Olga is superb! I can't recommend her highly enough. My consultation was VERY thorough and she answered all of my questions without a hard sell. (A first for me. I've never been in a dentist's office where they didn't try to sell you a ton of treatments you don't need.) My front teeth needed to be straightened, and I'm currently undergoing treatment with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][435407].votes_count ]]