Dr. Don Senadipathy

Rate Dr. Don Senadipathy

Dr. Don Senadipathy's Ratings

I was placed on an anti psychotic medication by doctor Senadipathy. He made no attempt to explain the reasons for placing me on it or explain the side effects. Senadipathy articulated the following in his broken English "I will gib you thumpking to elp you ". Clearly , he failed to obtain informed consent. I took my complaint to the Health practitioners regulation agency and he was investigated for failing to obtain informed consent. I wouldn't trust this doctor to prescribe a vitamin pill

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

I was sent to this Dr by Workcover. I arrived 20 mins late due to traveling a long way and had anxiety on the way there. The receptionist advised I may have to reschedule as I was so late. Dr came out and said he would see me. Dr advised I would have a chance to talk after he was finished,didn't happen. First 30 mins spoke about my childhood, last 10 mins spoke about work being the reason I was there.. He then said ok I have what I need thankyou and ushered me out. Received his report which stated I was fit for work and my problem started from childhood. In his report were work incidents which we didn't even discuss! My claim was rejected re;talking to Dr for 10 mins about work.The Dr already had the info (from insurer) he needed to squash my claim! He just looked for another reason behind it which digging in my past was his way of doing this!!! Very unprofessional & very bad work ethics, very dishonest, do not trust this Dr if sent by an insurance agency!!!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

Senadipathy provider # 375987K. Referred to Senadipathy for second opinion of 'diagnosis 4.5 years'. Senadipathy kept me waiting more than 30 minutes. Revealed no opinion. Wrote to referring GP with opinion contradicting GP. Advised my income protection insurer of yet another different opinion. Refuses to afford me access to my health information. Has fraudulently represented his records to the Medical Practitioners Board. Refuses to reveal any substantiation of his 'opinion' in accordance with DSM-IV. If he is not prepared to substantiate his 'opinion', it can't be worth much.

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag