Rate Dr. Don Senadipathy

Dr. Don Senadipathy's Ratings

Pretty good, a little late but then so was the gp but was helpful and gave some good advice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I went to the doctor due to some personal issues affecting my relationship. I found him to courteous and attentive. He offered some sound advice and was reluctant to prescribe medication until he we had been through a few more sessions. I found this to be a refreshing approach compared to that of my GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I was placed on an anti psychotic medication by doctor Senadipathy . During the consultation he made absolutely no attempt to explain what it was, what it was used to treat or the side effects . He made no attempt to obtain informed consent, all he said was the following "I will gib you thumpking to elp you ". After I found out what it was I took my complaint to the medical board and he was investigated for failing to obtain informed consent. Doctor Senadipathy should try to improve his skills of communication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514913].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][435463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

I was sent to this Dr by Workcover. I arrived 20 mins late due to traveling a long way and had anxiety on the way there. The receptionist advised I may have to reschedule as I was so late. Dr came out and said he would see me. Dr advised I would have a chance to talk after he was finished,didn't happen. First 30 mins spoke about my childhood, last 10 mins spoke about work being the reason I was there.. He then said ok I have what I need thankyou and ushered me out. Received his report which stated I was fit for work and my problem started from childhood. In his report were work incidents which we didn't even discuss! My claim was rejected re;talking to Dr for 10 mins about work.The Dr already had the info (from insurer) he needed to squash my claim! He just looked for another reason behind it which digging in my past was his way of doing this!!! Very unprofessional & very bad work ethics, very dishonest, do not trust this Dr if sent by an insurance agency!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][435462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Senadipathy provider # 375987K. Referred to Senadipathy for second opinion of 'diagnosis 4.5 years'. Senadipathy kept me waiting more than 30 minutes. Revealed no opinion. Wrote to referring GP with opinion contradicting GP. Advised my income protection insurer of yet another different opinion. Refuses to afford me access to my health information. Has fraudulently represented his records to the Medical Practitioners Board. Refuses to reveal any substantiation of his 'opinion' in accordance with DSM-IV. If he is not prepared to substantiate his 'opinion', it can't be worth much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][435460].votes_count ]]