Rate Dr. Don Senadipathy

Dr. Don Senadipathy's Ratings

His English is horrible, so is his medical knowledge . I could not believe such a creature can be a qualified doctor. He does not know what he is doing and is absolutely useless. I will definitely not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Very greedy and unprofessional. Extremely rude and unsympathetic. I would rather die than visit him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2574699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr Don Senadipathy is a crook, it is the first time I have encountered a corrupt doctor whose complete practice is based on corrupt insurance companies, a friend from Sri Lanka confirmed my doubts, he had actually paid bribe in Sri Lanka to get a degree in Medicine. He did not do his degree in Medicine from Australia. Avoid this doctor as all costs, he is absolutely corrupt and insensitive towards his patients.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2574037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Beware he is not a doctor but a predator. Females and vulnerable adults must be very careful, never visit him alone, make sure you are accompanied by someone. His lewd remarks and insensitive questions leave you shocked and distressed. I am not sure whether he is even fully qualified, worst bit is his wife is the receptionist at the clinic but still the pervert continues with his lewd comments and predatory behaviour. Females and vulnerable adults never go alone to him

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2572604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

A Doctor with no character. He acts inappropriately with female patients, even though his wife is the receptionist at his practice. I seriously doubt his qualifications, he is greedy as a pig. He is disgrace on the profession.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2572306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

He is a donkey, donkey of the insurance companies. Patient's welfare is not of importance to him, just getting paid by the insurance companies to produce fake reports. He hardly gets any patients besides the one's from insurance companies. Be very very careful of using his services, I am going to report him to the medical board.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2572300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Don Senadipathy- is basically an agent of insurance companies, his reports are highly biased and dictated by the insurance companies. He has complete disregard for his patients well being. I was diagnosed unfit to work by 2 psychiatrist and a GP but Dr Senadipathy just spoke to me for 2 minutes and declared that I am fit to work. I will definitely making a formal complaint against his conduct.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2566530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Pretty good, a little late but then so was the gp but was helpful and gave some good advice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I went to the doctor due to some personal issues affecting my relationship. I found him to courteous and attentive. He offered some sound advice and was reluctant to prescribe medication until he we had been through a few more sessions. I found this to be a refreshing approach compared to that of my GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I was placed on an anti psychotic medication by doctor Senadipathy . During the consultation he made absolutely no attempt to explain what it was, what it was used to treat or the side effects . He made no attempt to obtain informed consent, all he said was the following "I will gib you thumpking to elp you ". After I found out what it was I took my complaint to the medical board and he was investigated for failing to obtain informed consent. Doctor Senadipathy should try to improve his skills of communication.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2514913].votes_count ]]