Rate Dr. Kristin L. Vincent

Dr. Kristin L. Vincent's Ratings

i love kristin...... she delivered my daughter and was awesome she explained everything that was going to happen n very sweet and nice and made me feel very comfortable!!!

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

I cannot say enough good things about Kristin. She is super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and caring. She believes that pregnancy is a natural process, not a condition. She allows the body to do what it was made to do and does not believe in intervening unless absolutely necessary. She knows natural ways of preventing c-sections and other procedures, such as exercises and movements that can change the positioning of the baby. In the matter of just a few contractions, a simple move she showed me flipped my sunny-side up baby into the face down position (all the while teaching the medical intern a thing or two). My baby was born moments later. She is always reassuring, welcomes questions and takes the time to get to know you, helping make the birth/delivery a natural process with less stress and fear. I recommend her to everyone I know.

Submitted July 8, 2009 | flag