Dr. Esther J. Ong

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Esther J. Ong has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Esther" to "Esther J."
RID: 2393893
06/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ong is one of the best dentist out there. She performs all the procedures, treatments on her patients herself and doesn't have a hygienist do the cleaning. I had my 4 teeth pulled by her when I had to get braces. I had deep cleaning performed and had fillings as well. I visit her 2 times a year for my cleaning and I walk out of there with super clean teeth every time. She takes your blood pressure, takes the time to analyze tooth by tooth, she cleans, polishes, flosses then gives your mouth wash to gargle as the last step. A cleaning is usually about an hour to 1.5 hrs. She would explain to you before and after the status of your teeth, gums, jaws.. etc. very thorough. Shes a very sweet and honest lady and I would highly recommend her to be your next dentist.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond
RID: 931881
08/07/09 5 4 5 5 Most thorough dentist and knowledgable. Does an excellent job cleaning and fillings. (those were the only services I had done)
Insurance: CIGNA