Rate Dr. Rick A. Friedman

Dr. Rick A. Friedman's Ratings

Last year, when I was 19 years old, Dr. Friedman removed my acoustic neuroma. He is such a great doctor. I came to Los Angeles all the way from Texas because he is so well known. All throughout the process, I never had one worry or doubt. My dad is also a doctor and should have made me more worried. Dr. Friedman reassured me the whole time, and came in to check on me everyday in the hospital. When I was released, I formed a blood clot in my brain the next day. I did not know what was going on, but was staying at the hotel connected to the hospital. We called Dr. Friedman in the middle of his office hours and he immediately dropped everything to care for me and get me admitted back into the hospital. He is great!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Helpful and knowledgeable. Very friendly, very accommodating. I was concerned about being uninsured and he did everything he could to make sure the cost of seeing him was not too high. He made me feel at ease and truly seemed to care about getting me better.

Submitted July 7, 2009 | flag