Dr. Robert H. Lesnik

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Robert H. Lesnik has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 5558225
13/06/14 5 5 5 5 Small removal of skin cancers. Response to me on these skin cancers QUICK!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 3659880
19/01/14 5 5 5 5 He.helped me with some brown spots on my face and legs. Freezing the areas and using a bleaching cream. It is working. Using the bleaching cream daily , also using Cotz 58 sunscreen.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert H."
RID: 2718025
25/07/13 5 5 5 5 I've seen this doctor many times and have always been impressed. He has a good staff and I always get to see him rather than an assistant. I've had moles removed by him and there's no scars. He also cured a rash right away. He cares a lot and knows a lot.  Respond
RID: 2717706
24/07/13 5 5 5 5 Great doctor and staff. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I had a mole removed, and I can't even see a mark.
Respond

16/08/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "PALM DESERT" to "YUCCA VALLEY"
RID: 1642885
23/11/11 5 5 5 5 I've lived in the desert for 18 years. I heard about Dr. Lesnik from friends as the best dermatologist in the Coachella Valley, and he is. I've been going to him for about 15 years. You should ignore the planted comments by competitors or disgruntled x-employees. The web is full of those! He is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have. His staff is wonderful. He answers questions, returns his calls and gives you the time you need, but still manages to be on time. He's taken out a few skin cancers on me, and I can't even find the scars. He quickly cured a few rashes too. Look at his credentials in the phone book or on his website. I recommend him strongly.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

02/10/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

30/03/11 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1300201
23/11/10 4 2 2 3 went to have moles checked and area burnt off by nose. Zapped the wrong area. Mistook an old scar for the spot. When I told him he got my scar and not the right area he said that was ok it will flatten the scar out.I hope when it heals it is not worse then before as I scar easily. It would then be aa big deal. I will not be a return patient needless to say.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1183490
05/06/10 1 1 1 1 If your appointment is at 9:00 a.m. he will show up at 11:00a.m. When you reschedule he does the same thing. his staff also complains because they have to explain it to his patients. Don't waist your time.
Paid (or co-pay): $350
See Responses
RID: 980492
04/09/09 5 5 4 4 I have been seeing Dr Lesnik since 2003. I have found him to be well qualified and he has quite effectively taken care of all of my concerns. I am troubled by the poor rating given him by one person and find their experience shocking and hard to believe. Anyone can say anything so we must keep that in mind when considering posted comments. Would Dr Lesnik have a healthy practice if he was not well respected? B Butterton, La Quinta
RID: 929366
05/07/09 2 1 1 2 I went to this doctor multiple times to get two facial moles removed. The first three appointments I waited almost two hours and left. The fourth time I waited over an hour but was finally called in. I waited another 45 minutes in the exam room when a nurse finally came in. She uncapped a needle on a syringe, drew medication, and set the still uncapped needle directly on an object laying on a counter, therefore contaminating it. I asked her to replace it and explained why. The doctor finally came in, deadened an area on the side of my nose and above the lip. As he was removing the nose mole, he slipped with the scalpel and sliced the tip of my nose. He then used a device with a hot tip to caurterize the wound then decided he was going to burn, without any warning, a visible vein lower on my nose. The problem was this vein was outside the deadened area resulting in a great deal of pain.  See Responses
* - Rating left by a registered user