Rate Dr. Shahram Ayoubzadeh

Dr. Shahram Ayoubzadeh's Ratings

Dr. Ayubzadeh has healed me from a recurring migraine I have been suffering from for years. Shahram is very competent in Homeopathy and with his amazing patience is able to probe into the depth of a patients' problem with ease and skill.After my second visit only had Shahram found the roots of the migraine and was able to prescribe the right remedy.I am ever so grateful. Thank you, Shahram.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sharam change my husband life and my life. He has treated my husband for some sort of mood disorder that his father had and he had since he was a kid. The issue is gone and we are much happier since than.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

I was treated by Dr. Ayoubzadeh several years ago. I had been through several surgeries and procedures prior to seeing him, and nothing had helped. I lived in constant pain and suffering. I saw the doctor about 5 or 6 times. He treated me, and my healing began within weeks. I have been pain free ever since. I am so grateful to Dr. Ayoubzadeh, and I would not hesitate to see him with any other ailment that concerned me. I highly recommend him!

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Best healer I have ever visted. He is so dear to me.

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ayoubzadeh is an experienced and caring Naturopath with a deep knowledge of Homeopathic Medicine. If you want true holistic treatment that improves your sleep, energy, and general well-being in addition to curing your physical disease, this is the man you are looking for. His consultations not only treat your ailments, but help you gain a deeper awareness of yourself and your disease.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

I always like homeopathy. But Dr. Shahram brought the cure for issues that I never suspected homeopathy could have an effect on. He is very attentive and great with diagnostic. Dr. Sharam saved my life!

Submitted July 3, 2009 | flag