Dr. Matthew Quinn

Rate Dr. Matthew Quinn

Dr. Matthew Quinn's Ratings

DR. QUINN IS THE BEST... DARE I SAY IN ALL OF B.C......YES HE IS GREAT LET ME TELL YOU FEAR NOT YOU FEEL WELCOME AND THE STAFF ARE GREAT I FEEL SO LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND DR.QUINN WITH MY FEARS HE SOON PUT THEM IN THE PAST AND WILL PHONE YOU AT HOME AFTER YOUR DENTAL WORK TREATMENT TO SEE HOW YOUR DOING ON SCALE 1 TO 10 HE IS ONE IN A MILLION THE VERY BEST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Very happy with Dr. Quinn and staff. Absolutely hate going to the dentist and have a bunch of dental problems but he treated me with respect and was made me feel comfortable. He does his work well and is willing to explain and work with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Commented on my weight and "morbidity". That was rude. His hygienist tried to upsell me a 200 dollar toothbrush, saying I'd only have to brush once a day - they have a deal with SonicCare. But he seems up to date with all the latest technology, so that's something.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I am a highly sensitive person who has PTSD; I avoid going to the dentist; actually had not been to one in 7 years. Dr. Quinn and his staff were wonderful - compassionate, kind, patient. I felt comfortable going there. Had work done on the upper and lower jaw, did not even feel the needles. Truly amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2012

Excellent Dentist. Is interested in the patients best interest. Puts patients at ease, good communication, very pleasant person. Very good knowledge and is interested in the science behind dentistry. Highly recommend Dr. Quinn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

First class, state of the art dentistry, and that office is a comfortable place to be. You are in good capable hands. I take a long trip out of my way to go to Dr. Quinn. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

I have gone to this Dr. I find him very concerned, gentle, patient,kind, his mannerism is excellent. I like him for a Dr. very much. He put a crown on a tooth for me and it is very good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Outstanding, knowledgable, patient-centered and high-quality care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Both my son and I have seen Dr. Quinn - we find him to be very personable and outgoing. He has a relaxed mannerism and is always concerned for your comfort. Appointments have been great and would very much recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436335].votes_count ]]