Rate Dr. Wesley Fairfield

Dr. Wesley Fairfield's Ratings

Dr. Wesley Fairfield saw me for hypothyroidism. He was crisp and concise and a fast talker. However he flat out refused to advise nor even discuss natural therapies or treatment, such as the use of selenium, prolamine iodine or natural dessicated thyroid hormone. He repeatedly said "That is controversial" instead of giving an opinion or pointing me to studies that have been done on these subjects. I left his office with more questions than I had coming in. I think he prefers his patients to be uneducated and blindly compliant. He is an endocrinologist who is solidly on the Synthroid-only bandwagon.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fairfield is incredibly knowledgeable. He explained my diagnostic perfectly clear for that I could fully understand. He was respectful, surprising thoughtful and generous of his time. I will not go to another doctor. I trust him completely.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fairfield has a a very poor bedside manner. He gete irritated at questions that you might have. He does not like informed patients. He is also arrogant about the way he answers questions -- basically he shuts you up by barking down your throte.

Submitted June 27, 2009 | flag