Rate Dr. Stephanie H. Le

Dr. Stephanie H. Le's Ratings

I love her as my pain doctor. Before I came to see her, my life was in agony. I spent most of my day in pain and suffering. Now, I am working, spending time with my grand babies and enjoying life. Best yet, my pain is treated with some simple spine injections not pain killers. People want their drugs. People sell their pain killers. She is there to help legitimate pain, not drug you up. Patients are sometimes upset when they don't get the pills they want.

Submitted March 23, 2014 | flag

Dr Le has Very poor bedside manner. Like someone else stayed very short with her comments

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Today was my first visit to Dr. Le and I am very pleased. All of the staff were polite, respectful, and not once did I feel like I was being thought of as a drug seeker. My appointment was at 11:30 and I was seen promptly. Dr. Le took time to explain my condition to me and informed me of arthritis which I was unaware of. She answered all my questions and discussed multiple medication options for long term use before we agreed on which ones I would use. I already feel like my chronic pain is under much better control. I would recommend Dr. Le to anyone with chronic back pain.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

see is the best doctor for back pain i know of she is very good at giveing shoots and cares about her people

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

She is so unknowledgeable in what she does that when I finally left and went to a new, and GREAT doctor (Dr. Jay Karpen) he told me that her extremely poor care, and not giving me injections propery or safely, made me worse than I was when I first went to her!! Thankfulluy I left and found my new doctor and have been much better since!!!

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag

She can be short with her comments and isnt always the nicest person, but she tries to help, even when she has trouble with my symptoms.

Submitted June 26, 2009 | flag