Rate Dr. Zahir Dhalla

Dr. Zahir Dhalla's Ratings

Was referring to see him following a disappointing experience with another neurologist. Although my diagnosis and treatment remains the same I found that Dr Zahir made me feel comfortable to ask questions and share anxiety about my condition. He was kind and took time to review options in detail. I know I will need services of a neurologists for years to come so it feels good at least having someone who I can be comfortable with.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dhalla was the second neurologist we have seen in Ottawa. The first we saw was so disappointing and uninformative. Dr. Dhalla was friendly, informative and totally thorough in looking at my husband and where we should go in testing and treatment. Punctual, friendly, answered our questions and we left feeling much more hopeful in what is yet to come. We left the office feeling we were with the right doctor. Would highly recommend.

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr Dhalla by my family doctor for a newly-discovered neurological condition which Dr Dhalla was able to diagnose. He seemed quite knowledgeable, but was extremely dismissive of my questions and concerns regarding treatment of my condition. His level of exasperation at having to answer basic questions I had about managing my condition were rude to the point of being inappropriate. DO NOT see Dr Dhalla if you have any interest in being engaged in your own patient care unless you're willing to be spoken to like a child. Would not recommend him.

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Truly amazing neurologist! After being given the run around for over a year by specialists who were rude and acted like they wanted me to leave their office as fast as possible because they couldn't explain my issues, Dr Dhalla finally diagnosed me after noticing a detail on my MRIs that everyone else before him had overlooked. Efficient, makes you feel super at ease, very kind and caring man, and is not afraid to make a diagnosis. Can't possibly recommend him enough!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

highly expert, very good knowledge, excellent in problem analyzing, explain problem patient clearly, give you the best solution and medication. He is grate doctor

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

Very impressed. No wait, no rush, very knowledgeable and took time to explain everything. Very calm, courteous and respectful. Reminds me of my family doctor when I was a kid.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

This doctor is amazing, kind and knowledgable. I have a very rare condition that he went to the ends of the earth to help me with. He is a Godsent.

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, vast knowledge and experience. He always gives you as much time as you need, always takes the time to explain everything, unlike most doctors. He is very cautious about medication interactions which is an asset quality. Very lucky to have him as my neurologist! Secretary can be rude sometimes though.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

Very helpful, seems to care about his patients. Would recommend to anybody who is in need of great specialist.

Submitted June 20, 2010 | flag