Dr. L. Sinnaeve

5 1 3.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. L. Sinnaeve

Dr. L. Sinnaeve's Ratings

This woman is a criminal and she ruined my life with an unnecessary surgery that was a mistake, I knew better as well as another Dr. but she insisted and when it was all said and done she tried to cover up her mistakes and lie. She disgusts me and if you value or care about your health or a loved ones then find a new endo before she destroys your life. Sad part is the laws in this disgusting country protect negligent criminals like this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have only just started seeing her at the Hospital on open clinic days rather then in her office. Every visit has been very positive so far. She is someone who pushes her patients to where they need to be, which personally, is fantastic. Don't expect her to pat you on the back just for trying, as we all know, in health care only results matter, and that seems to be what she focus on - how to get results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr Sinnave definitely knows her stuff but it can come out in a negative way. I find I am only get negative feedback and feel defeated leaving her office. She can improve on her people skills and should try to focus more on positive then the negative. As long as your not late or don't forget anything you will be fine, but tardiness and missed lab results are not very tolerated

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Very rude and unprofessional! Truly shocked that a dr would behave in this manner, completely uncalled for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Excellent doctor.Treated for gestational diabetes.Would visit again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][437435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Second worst Doctor that I have seen. I was five minutes late after calling to see if I should reschedule, but assured I would be fine, she treated me like a piece of dirt. Talking down to me, addressing my tardiness, which she had previouslu told me was fine, rather than my medical issues. After a ton of effort to lower my a1c and huge success she shows no sign of pleasure, but rather states "it should be better." Osap provides funding for students with diabetes under their section for disabilities and because she feels diabetes is not a disability she would not sign a sheet to confirm I have the disease. If it werent for my family doctor I would have $2000 less in financial support for school. Her secretary is an angel, nicest lady, so much help! Not going back to see her. A friend had a similar experience. Also how dare you tell my my disease is not a disabilty, you have no idea what it is. People like her give a terrible name to all professionals in her field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

Don't feel she tells you everything you need to know. Only what she thinks you should know. Saw her for my Grave's and will not go back to her if I need to see an endo again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I feel very fortunate to have Dr Sinnaeve taking care of my Diavetis.My "NEW" age family Dr. never asks about my diabetes at all. Dr sinnaeve is knowageable,willing to work with you and moxt of all I respect her candor. She shoots from the hip and does not sugar coat it. Her office manager...Kelly is a joy to deak with. I thank God everyday fpr Dr Sinnaeve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Sinnaeve has no people skills. She will not help anyone who is on Natural Dessicated Thyroid hormone for Hypothyroidism as she only believes in synthetic brands. She does not see herself as a partner in your health - she is the boss - you are to do as she says or she won't treat you. She has told me lies twice to try to get me back on Eltroxin which I told her did not help me at all. One was that Natural Dessicated Thyroid hormone is not available in Canada. It is and is sold as "Thyroid" by Erfa. The second lie was that the College of Physicians will not allow her to prescribe dessicated thyroid. I contacted them and found out that this is also a lie. Doctors are allowed to prescribe whatever they believe will help your condition. She doctors by intimidation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437432].votes_count ]]