Rate Dr. Floyd M. Smith

Dr. Floyd M. Smith's Ratings

DR. Smith is wonderful he has been very patient and helpful. I've had cataract surgery and still having problems with my vision, Dr. Smith has given me hope to see better, by trying different contact lenses and giving me the time to adjust to them. We should have more Dr.s like him who takes their time, to listen to what the patients needs are. Thank You for everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

By far the best doctor I have been to. Knowledgeable, friendly, and very passionate about his work. He takes great pride in helping his patients, and as a patient you get the feeling that he truly wants to provide you with the best vision possible. Staff is also knowledgeable and friendly and the wait time is rarely long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

I will never use another eye doctor! I love going to Dr. Smtih's office, the staff is friendly and they are very helpful! I never have to wait long like most offices. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

Dr. Smith is a knowledgeable doctor and has cared for our eyes for a few years. He is very patient, kind, funny, and nice. We like him a lot. We don't like his optician Melina. She is very inpolite to us, and condescending, making us feel uncomfortable when we come to the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2011

The best eye dr I have ever been too. So professional, and more knowledgeable then any eye dr I have visited in the last few years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Smith for 20 years... i have never been anywhere else, and will never go anywhere else. The staff is great and he is so smart and kind. A+ Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Great doctor. He is knowledgable, caring, and has modern, up to date state of the art technology. Office waits are always short, and he really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2010

Dr. Smith is the best doctor i have ever been to-he is kind and knowlegeable and with all the people he sees all day- he still remembers you from the last time you were there-- even if its been a year! I have never had a problem scheduling an appointment and if there is an emergency they do their best to fit you in same day. The staff is perfect in every way... they have been trained properly and know what they are doing! Thay always make you feel comfortable and safe! I have been going to Dr. Smith since i was in the 3rd grade-- i'm 26 now! A++++ doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][437712].votes_count ]]