Dr. Othmane Seddiki

Rate Dr. Othmane Seddiki

Dr. Othmane Seddiki's Ratings

He is excellent doctor. I told all my friends and family about him. He is the best dentist.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Best one! I loved the whole experience and really the best one ever!! DO RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMAILY!!!

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Seddiki is an amazing dentist. He is caring and makes going to the dentist a wonderful and pain free experience; he is also great with follow ups and is concern for all his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

one of the best dentist around. helpfull and carring

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

Patient. Caring. Knowledgeable. A good dentist is hard to find and I'm very glad to have found him. Took good care of me after my wisdom tooth was pulled. Would definitely continue to go to him. Highly recommended.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag

he is excellent with kids..takes his time ..and very efficient in his work..i woulde certainly go back again

Submitted Aug. 9, 2009 | flag

Nice doctor. Friendly, knowledgeable, caring. Able to do many different procedures, not just routine cleaning. Will go back, highly recommend!

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag