Rate Dr. Charles J. Gatti

Dr. Charles J. Gatti's Ratings

Dr. Gatti and his staff are amazing. The girls in the front and the back are always so nice and polite. Dr. Gatti takes the time to actually talk to you, listen, and explain things. Unlike most dentist that could careless and goes on to the other patients without wondering if you have any questions or concerns. Dr. Gatti is my new permanent dentist!!

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Awesome dentist. I have not any good experiences with dentist until now. I have had deep root cleanings, cavities and cap done. Would not go anywhere else!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2010 | flag

I was very comfortable asking questions. His answers were in a language I could understand. The entire staff is on their game.

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag

I am very afraid of the dentistry. It was a great visit. Very gentle, explains everything well and the staff is fantastic. I have send my friends there also and they just love him.

Submitted June 21, 2009 | flag