Dr. Charles J. Gatti

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Charles J. Gatti has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5489651
22/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gatti and his staff are amazing. The girls in the front and the back are always so nice and polite. Dr. Gatti takes the time to actually talk to you, listen, and explain things. Unlike most dentist that could careless and goes on to the other patients without wondering if you have any questions or concerns. Dr. Gatti is my new permanent dentist!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

26/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Peoria" to "Glendale"
RID: 1317412
18/12/10 5 5 5 5 Awesome dentist. I have not any good experiences with dentist until now. I have had deep root cleanings, cavities and cap done. Would not go anywhere else!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1155805
23/04/10 5 5 5 5 I was very comfortable asking questions. His answers were in a language I could understand. The entire staff is on their game.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 918932
21/06/09 5 5 5 5 I am very afraid of the dentistry. It was a great visit. Very gentle, explains everything well and the staff is fantastic. I have send my friends there also and they just love him.
Insurance: Delta Dental