Rate Dr. Douglas Jodoin

Dr. Douglas Jodoin's Ratings

After a year I gave him list of six concerns. He snapped and refused to accept list. I reported him to Med Group, EPMG. I then got a ltr.: He dropped me. I noted CA Med Board stated he had been convicted of MEDICAL MALPRACTICE! He, in retaliation, changed my prescription for pain med. taken since 2003 for spinal pain (& now for intersistial cystitis too), from a 30 day Hydrocodone "6 per 24 hrs as needed" $14 copay to diff. med, requiring refill weekly for $28 copay per refill!!! I reported him. Cruel. Not recommended.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Great MD! Always takes the time to address all of my concerns thoroughly. He is also very thorough in his assessments and testing. He takes the time to explain what is needed in treatment so I totally understand what is expected. Dr Jodoin also pushes his patients to take preventative measures instead of waiting on problems to surface. I would and have reccomeneded him to many family and friends.

Submitted June 21, 2009 | flag