Rate Dr. Raed Alroughani

Dr. Raed Alroughani's Ratings

I was sent to this doctor after a CT scan discoverd a dark mass after i had expeieranced many "mini" stokes..He told me there is nothing wrong with me at all he was very ride and very short with me.. but still sent me for an MRI which i had to wait almsot a year for..then after 2 months of me calling and calling for an appointment to find out the results i had to go to my familey doctor and get him to call and make an appointment. Just so i could find out that he left the country. my doctor got my file from Dr Alroughani's office and he couldnt make sence of any of the notes.. i have been now waiting 9 more months just to go see some other neurologist, and i still dont have any answers yet. and i am still having the issue i started with... I am glad he left so that way no more people have to deal with his attitude and un-caring ways.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

He has left the country, returning to Kuwait without providing me any notice or referring my file to a colleague. I completed the last of the tests he ordered just yesterday (it took months) and was surprised to learn this when I called to schedule my follow-up appointment and receive my diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

I was very nervous & he assured me it would be ok. He tested me & explained everything in laymens term so that my wife & I understood what was going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

I have nothing wonderful things to say about Dr. Alroughani. He helped understand my condition quite easily.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

a totally "lets get with it" doctor!Doesn't waste time repeating already proven tests.Gets to problem and tries to solve it. Understands that some patients are intelligent and allows reasonable but controlled flexibility in drug dosages to minimize side effects and maximize curative results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

The receptionists are EXCELLENT!!!! They make time to take care of you properly and professionally!!! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2010

Fabulous doctor. Good attention to detail and does not make yo feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2010

Careless. Doesn't consider pre-existing conditions or other medications you're on. Doesn't warn of side effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2010

Thoroughly professional and helpful all the way! Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2009

My visit with Dr Alroughani was very helpfull, he's very easy to talk to, even for a doctor, and very helpfull.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438292].votes_count ]]