Rate Dr. William V. Andrews

Dr. William V. Andrews's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Andrews is wonderful and a terrific doctor but his staff leaves something to be desired. From never hearing my lab results and practically pulling teeth to find them out, to scheduling my appointments and then when I show up for them, having no record of me having ANY appointments EVER. If you do see him, make sure they print out your future appointments from the computer so that you have documentation to back up what you're saying or you may never get in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Andrews is amazing! The first endocrinologist I saw had no compassion and didn't care about my history or how I felt. Dr. Andrews is a great listener and truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain treatment options, medications, etc. I am a more complex patient and he has helped me to feel %100 better. The office staff is great, as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438573].votes_count ]]