Rate Dr. David L. Yeh

Dr. David L. Yeh's Ratings

Very caring doctor with a good bedside manner. The Rockville office is very spacious and comforting and the staff is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Yeh was referred to me by my physician daughter as a Harvard graduate, intelligent, and skilled ophthalmologist, the kind of doctor whom you would refer your own mother to. His clinic is staffed with friendly and efficient receptionists. I was seen promptly at my appointment time.My ophthalmology appointment involved an initial detailed eye examination followed by a second dilated eye exam. When Dr. Yeh examined my eyes, he was very focused as if I were the only patient in his clinic. Dr. Yeh spent at least 60 minutes of hands-on time with me, including two thorough eye exams, writing lab orders, and calling another subspecialist’s office to make an appointment for me. He also called my daughter to discuss my findings and lab results, and faxed a referral summary to the neuro-opthalmologist whom he referred me to. I will certainly return to him for my annual check up and general eye issues, and I’m happy I found a competent and conscientious physician whom I can totally trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Waited 1 hour 20 minutes to be seen for a 330pm appointment and the Dr. was literally running around the office from patient to patient as it was getting close to 6pm before I was finished with a ROUTINE eye exam. I somehow walked out of there with a broken blood vessel and he accused me of scratching my eye - I hadn't even touched my eye at all before it showed up while in the office. He suggested contacts to correct my astigmatism and then gave me an Rx for regular contacts. I would never return to this practice or recommend Dr. Yeh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][438659].votes_count ]]