Rate Dr. Sydney H. Crackower

Dr. Sydney H. Crackower's Ratings

Dr. Sidney Crackower and his staff is so rude. I was under his care for pain management. When I first went to his office I told him I just needed to be seeing because, I had an appointment with my official pain management doctor and he said I am taking over. After months of care he cut my medication saying that he is under investigation which caused me poor management. It did not have to due with me it was due to his practice being under scrutiny. By far he is the worse I have ever encountered. Stay away from this doctor because, he is very rude and shady. He has even threatened me that if I default with his contract I would never be able to see another pain management doctor in the state of Louisiana.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

Horrible bedside manor. Absolutely NO concern for patients. More concerned about money than your well-being. Has an in-house councillor who will refer you to Dr. Crackower; and here's the kicker: He is Dr. Crackower's significant other. Had I known this fact, or how Dr. Crackower treats his patients, I would never have gone. I noticed someone mentioned how he pushes the "age reversing wonder drug". You will probably also be interested to know that he's related to someone that does marketing work for the company that manufacturers the "drug", which is nothing more than over-priced herbal extracts. Stay far away from this doctor.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Crackower is the bestest doctor I have ever encountered. I don't like going to the doctor and he and his staff always make me feel important and valuable to his practice. I am always seen in a timely manner and all of my questions are answered. He never rushes out of the room like other doctors I have been too. HIghly recomend this doctor for all general medical needs.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Crackower gave me the impression of being superior to his patients - arrogant. He did not seem to want to give me time to discuss my reason for the office, and devoted most of his time to the selling of the new "wonder drug" that turns back the aging process. He got indignant when he asked me how old he looked and I responded with the correct age (in his 60s), rather than the, "Like you are 50" response he was hoping to get (literally told me that I was supposed to say he looked like he was in his 50s). I was not comfortable with the 2 office visits that I had with him and have found another doctor to work with. I do question the value he places on the health and concerns of his patients.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Without a doubt the worst excuse for a doctor I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I contacted the office in advance of the first appointment, explained that I needed a routine annual physical, to be paid by Blue Cross. That exam consisted of a single conversation; no check of eyes, ears, nose, throat, BP, etc. I was given Rx for $1,500 in lab tests, and when the doctor's office incorrectly billed Blue Cross for the follow-up visit to discuss lab test results, Blue Cross refused to pay for the physical. I question Crackower's ethics, both as a doctor and as a "pain clinic." My advice: look elsewhere and NEVER look back!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

Submitted March 1, 2010 | flag

Excellent staff and doctor!

Submitted June 16, 2009 | flag