Dr. Williams C. Hopkins

Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Williams C. Hopkins has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5344754
14/04/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Hopkins is highly competent, very honest, and treats his patients with respect. My lower back is "killing" me and I know that Dr. Hopkins will properly evaluate my symptoms and offer me treatment options relevant to my needs. Highly recommended for people that have serious pain/back issues. A very professional physician.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Williams" to "Williams C."
RID: 2484887
28/11/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Hopkins is amazing. When I was in the hospital after a bilateral mastectomy the nurses and drs. onsite were having a hard time controlling my pain. Dr. Hopkins was called in and listened to my concerns regarding pain meds. He assured me that it would work and that he would continue to see me through the process after my leaving the hospital. I also have chronic pain. He has sent me to physical therapy and provided pain meds for that as well. His staff is very friendly and helpful.  Respond
RID: 1263305
01/10/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Hopkins has helped me with my neck pain for the past 6 years. He is caring. His compassion and his knowledge go beyond text book. He takes the time to explain his recommended treatment and answering my questions, this is rare nowadays. His staff is helpful and polite. I feel welcomed. Thank you Dr. Hopkins. You rock!  Respond
RID: 1104584
12/02/10 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Hopkins for 5 years. I tried back surgery, but that didn't help. Dr. Hopkins has helped me control my back pain with medication, physical therapy, and spinal blocks. However, the best part of his treatment is his sympathetic and caring manner. He doesn't assume anything and really listens when you describe your symptoms. I would recommend seeing him BEFORE trying surgical means to relieve back or neck pain. You will not be sorry you did. His office staff are also great!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 914802
16/06/09 4 2 4 5 Dr. Hopkins really tries to help each patient find the pain treatment that works best for them. He likes to talk and I think that this is sometimes why he gets way behind in his schedule.
Insurance: United Healthcare