Rate Dr. Glenn Y. Miya

Dr. Glenn Y. Miya's Ratings

Excellent doctor!!! Dr. Miya is thorough, friendly, and cares about his patients. If he does not have an answer on the spot, he will gather additional information and call you to help you make the most informed decisions. He has been our family doctor for the past 15 years--I could not be more pleased with him as a doctor!

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

I've known Dr. Miya for 19 years and was our family physician even before my kids were born. My husband changed job and lost our insurance coverage that made us switched to a new insurance. Dr. Miya is A very kind, considerate and an excellent doctor! He is very knowledgeable and shows concern in every patient he sees. I'm blessed to have known him and became part of our health care services . More power to you and your team and hoping to see you someday to personally thank you for your sincerity and professionalism! -----Juvy Mac------

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Best Doctor ever.He takes his time and explains everything. He looks back in your chart, you dont feel like he's in a hurry or he's rushing to get you out of there.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

I have not found a Doctor in the past 30 years that cares more about his patients than Dr. Miya. He even calls patients at home to see how they are after a surgery. He is always available to his patiences and makes time if the patient can't wait. I will follow Dr. Miya to any office he goes to. I have already followed him to 3 offices in the local inland empire area.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

We have been with Dr. Miya for most of his medical career, about 20 yrs. When ever he moved to a new medical group we moved with him. He has been the best Dr. we have ever had. He gives you all the time you need, answer all your question, and is very easy to talk with. We are truly blessed to have him, and would recommend him highly as your family Doctor.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

All the reviews are right!!! He is extremely attentive towards your concerns and explains in detail even for things you don't ask for. Extremely knowledgeable!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr Miya has been our doctor for the last 10 years. I have 3 sons and he has always been helpful, answered all questions and cares about my son's well being. My oldest was diagnosed with ADHD at his school and Dr Miya was very proactive in his treatment and referring us to a wonderful therapist. My son is now 16 and does well in school and sports and no longer takes meds. We all love Dr Miya. He has been a blessing to our family!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

I've been going to Dr Miya for many years, and even when I moved 17 miles away, I refused to change to a closer doctor. He really takes his time and REALLY listens. In addition, he even asks if you have any questions. He will spend as much time with you as necessary to answer question and explain things. He is GREAT! I will never switch to another doctor!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr Miya is my sons pediatrician and is someone I feel to be extremely knowledgeable and caring. The latter being very important for a parent because he answers all questions and as a first time parent, my questions are many. I never feel rushed during the appointment and would highly recommend him. I never leave the office feeling as though my questions were not answered or the doc doesn't understand my concerns. He really cares.

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag

Love the doctor, hate the wait. Every single time I've taken my son in, I've had to wait, on average, 45 minutes AFTER my scheduled appointment! Not cool. But he is super nice and anwsers all your questions.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag