You may also like

Rate Dr. Natalie Gaik

Dr. Natalie Gaik's Ratings

Dr. Gaik is extremely knowledgeable and professional. She is very kind and I have no complaints whatsoever. My teeth are perfectly straight. Would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr Natalie Gaik is very fair and honest. She is a wonderful professional woman who knows what she is doing. You may have to wait a bit to see her but go to any ortho practice and you will see the same. She is very good with all ages of people. Her clinical staff goes out of there way to make you feel comfortable. The front desk can be sharp at times but do have a busy schd to handle. If you want fair prices and a beautiful smile she is the one you should go. Overall a great experience! Highly reccomend her to all:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

The receptionists here are often rude. The prices here are great though. You have to wait in line some days for like 30 minutes. You have to wait in the waiting room, and the door to the receptionists office is always locked. Why would it be locked? Makes no sense.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2814075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Terrible ....terrible ... very unprofessional right from the time you enter the waiting room .... my daughter has had five (5) root canals as a result of what three dentists and one orthodontist stated that her braces were on too long and not fitted and adjusted properly ...... DO NOT GO THERE !!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2768678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I had my braces on for over 10 yrs on and off 4 times...she has no clue what she is doing. We had to involve the academy of dentistry when they tried to tell me it would cost $100 for my file. Needless to say chart was free when I went back. I had to seek 2 other opinions and will need braces again . Do not recommend gaik at all. Tokyo and Taylor way better and so professional .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

She is alright, her staff is very rude an unprofessional. She had one of her "helpers" put elastics on my braces and the women literally had no idea what she was doing. She ended up scratching my face with tool she was using, HORRIBLE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

I found the receptionists rude and unhelpful. While she is cheaper then most she does not have xray on site so this leads to more appointments and driving around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

My teeth are not straight at all after wearing braces for 4 years and my retainer keeps coming off. the "permanent one"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Nothing but Total Professionalism! This was the Afforded Experience in my 3 yr. dealing
with Dr.Gaik & her Wondorous Staff. My Invisalign was significantly Cheaper than most
competitors ( I paid $ 5000. for FULL treatment). In my tenureship, Dr.Gaik was Easy
to approach & communicate her Plans of treatment ! Supporting Staff was Super Friendly
and Knowledgeable! I would not hesitate to Recommend her for Invisalign Applications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

I stumbled upon this site just now and, -- although my experience with her office goes WAY BACK about 14 years ago -- I'd like to comment. My son, now a grown adult, has straight teeth. However, I DESPISED the agonizingly long wait in the waiting room. I'm talking sitting there for an hour until they called my son's name. Unconscionable. And they had the NERVE to put up a big sign about patients needing to please come on time to appointments. Are you KIDDING me???? What I also hated was the assembly line mentality of Dr. Gaik's office. (Have you ever taken a peek inside, where the kids go to get their braces put on, straightened, taken off? Seriously, it's an assembly line. No, really. About a dozen kids, sitting in dental chairs, being serviced in a row. Ka-ching$!) When I chose Dr. Gaik from the referral list our family dentist gave me, I thought it might be a similar experience to going to a dentist. Hardly. Are they all like this?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649670].votes_count ]]