Dr. Natalie Gaik

Dr. Natalie Gaik

Rate Dr. Natalie Gaik

Dr. Natalie Gaik's Ratings

Based on my experience as a patient I recommend you go somewhere else. Great "sales plan" made me feel comfortable but once treatment started I was spoken to in a demeaning and stunningly inappropriate way (especially if asking a question). Treatment took twice as long as planned and at some point my permanent retainer became no longer covered, which was not my understanding from the great consultation. Reception is often kurt, and unaccommodating. Broken perminent retainer stabbing my tonge required a 2 month wait for repair. Keep your dental wax handy! Listen to the current after hours phone message. Shop around, this is a pretty shiny office, but you deserve to be respected by your care providers. Often meet employees for the first time (high turnover?)

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

I have never been treated with such disrespect as I have been by natalie gaik's receptionists. They act miserably towards patients, show a lack of empathy and courtesy, and are incredibly rude. I have had braces with dr. Gaik, 3 years later need them again. Dealing with dr. Gaik's staff is uncomfortable, and leaves you feeling uncared for and unwelcome. I would not recommend her office to any.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

This doctor and her staff were amazing. After my first consultation with her, my fears of being ripped off and taken advantage of flew out the window. She took me in as soon as I arrived, helped me feel at ease, and taught me about my situation and the procedure which I needed.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

I find the staff to be friendly, same with Dr. Gaik herself, terrible, terrible work though. Had my braces on for a long time, she took my braces off while I still had spaces in between my teeth (I never had crooked teeth, I only got braces to fix the gaps) and she refused to do anything about it. I shouldn't need braces twice!!

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Our family absolutely adores Dr. Natalie and her team. I choose to get Invisalign and it was just as I imagined - people didn't notice it and it worked like a charm. I would definitely recommend Dr. Natalie to everyone in Hamilton who needs orthodontic care.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

This staff is rude crude and unhelpful. I cannot believe the rudeness of these people. The financial person says 'I do all of the financial arrangements and I had just walked away from a consultation and arrangement with the DOCTOR who owns the practice. Absolutely disgusting people to work with : I would not recommend.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

After seeing some of the negative reviews on this doctor, I was weary about taking my son there. Her prices are indeed priced competitively, but her quality of service is well worth it. No complains here:)

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Dealt with Dr. Natalie Gaik: Approximately $500 less expensive than other orthos short term, but long term I think if I were to have a proper bite I would have to have my teeth retreated which would cost an additional $5-6k. My teeth look ok-it's the function that I am concerned about- I recently began seeing a new dentist and I asked him why my front teeth don't touch. I can't bite into things. He explained that the way my bite ended up I have an open bite. They are supposed to overlap a bit. Then he took pictures and showed me the wear I have on my back teeth which I never noticed and said a likely cause is because of the way my bite is and I should consider having my ortho redone or I'd eventually develop more serious problems. I went to a second dentist who said almost the exact same thing and gave me a list of the only 3 orthos he refers to because of these exact issues. I tried calling her office to discuss but now they want to charge again for consult fees.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

My daughter had her retainer break and she put it "her tongue was shredding". I phoned about getting her in and was told that she would have to go on a cancellation list and it could be 2 to 3 months so phone someone else. I never had any problems with the Dr herself when we went there regularly and wonder if she would approve of such treatment of patients. I do admit, the office staff was always "chilly". I did phone someone else and she had an appointment in three days. Thank goodness. I thought it was a poor treatment of a patient that had paid thousands of dollars. Learned my lesson.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag

Worst experience ever. From the beginning, during and end. The staff is ridiculously rude, especially the receptionists. My teeth are not even straight and they wouldn't do anything more about it. They said that it was my own fault that my teeth are the way they are.... (isn't that why I am paying for braces?)..............???? The service is crap, and when I had gone back to get my permanent retainer fixed, they charged me extra even though they were the ones who did a crap job putting it on in the first place. Horrible service. Don't ever go here!!!!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag