Rate Dr. Francis Skulsky

Dr. Francis Skulsky's Ratings

Dr Skulsky was amazing. He was my surgeon for my wisdom tooth extraction and took time out of his jam-packed day to ask how all of his patients were doing (we were all in the same recovery room and he went from bed to bed making jokes to us and making sure we felt comfortable as we awoke from our anesthesia induced stupor). He was so nice and his nurses are absolute angels. Couldn't have asked for a better surgeon or team of nurses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Amazing doctor. He extracted my widsom teeth that were a bit complicated due to the fact that they were partially under my other teeth...and I had ZERO swelling. Highly recommeded :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Very relaxed doctor. Made me feel very comfortable. Very professional. Experienced doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

Excellent surgeon. Takes the time to talk to you. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

There is a hefty fee for a consultation with any of the doctors in this office, as well as a long wait for appointments. They also charge some of the highest prices as far as oral surgeons go. I saw Dr Skulsky in 2007 for lower jaw surgery. He is not only a very friendly man, but also extremely knowledgable (he not only is a surgeon but a general physician)and talked me through in detail everything that could happen during my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439915].votes_count ]]