Rate Dr. James R. Delaney

Dr. James R. Delaney's Ratings

I took my 4 year old to Dr. Delaney, after having a very bad experience with another dentist. She was very nervous about going to the dentist. From the moment we walked in to the minute we left, everyone was very friendly, which calmed her fears. I was shocked that she didn't cry and actually let them clean her teeth and take x-rays (which she didn't allow the other dentist to do). She walked away with a goodie bag, but even more important her fear of the dentist was gone. She even told her younger brother about the visit to the dentist (this time she had nothing bad to say). I would highly recommend that parents take their children to Dr. Delaney. He is the BEST!!!

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Delaney is the best! He is very understanding and will work with your fears. He is truly the best of the best!

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Delaney for nearly 20 years--followed him from Owings Mills to downtown. Great guy, great dentist. I'm an M.D. but a coward with regard to pain, and Jim is all but entirely painless. He's a gem.

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag