You may also like

Rate Dr. James R. Delaney

Dr. James R. Delaney's Ratings

DON'T DO IT! SCAM ARTIST AT WORK!

This practice loves to switch insurances and not send out information updates to his patients! And if that wasn't bad enough, even when they call to confirm and bring up your account, they will not even bother to update you! It isnt until after you're finished and you get the bill that you realize and by that time, office staff like Angela Walker, talks to you like your a child and should have known better. Even after talking to Delaney himself about what transpired, he walked away from me! And instead of addressing the real issue, they would rather set you up with a payment plan! The entire reason I had gone to him in the first place was because he accepted my insurance and I wouldn't being paying so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr Delaney is great, but being a patient for their office is a challenge. Constant appointment cancellations and for some reason they submit and resubmit the same paperwork to insurance a dozen times for one procedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2716542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I took my 4 year old to Dr. Delaney, after having a very bad experience with another dentist. She was very nervous about going to the dentist. From the moment we walked in to the minute we left, everyone was very friendly, which calmed her fears. I was shocked that she didn't cry and actually let them clean her teeth and take x-rays (which she didn't allow the other dentist to do). She walked away with a goodie bag, but even more important her fear of the dentist was gone. She even told her younger brother about the visit to the dentist (this time she had nothing bad to say). I would highly recommend that parents take their children to Dr. Delaney. He is the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][440132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Delaney is the best! He is very understanding and will work with your fears. He is truly the best of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][440131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Delaney for nearly 20 years--followed him from Owings Mills to downtown. Great guy, great dentist. I'm an M.D. but a coward with regard to pain, and Jim is all but entirely painless. He's a gem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][440130].votes_count ]]