Dr. Kelly K. Smudde

Rate Dr. Kelly K. Smudde

Dr. Kelly K. Smudde's Ratings

Dr. Kelly is one of the most kind hearted, caring Dentists I have ever met! From the moment I entered the office I was treated with kindness and respect. The waiting room is so inviting and calming. I never have felt as relaxed as I was before my appt. The front office staff welcomed me, and I was seen within 5 minutes. The assistant that took me back was so bubbly and knowledgeable about my appt she immediately put me at ease. Dr. Kelly came in to take care of my procedure and it was painless! I highly recommend Dr. Smuddes office! You get the quality care you deserve!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kelly Smudde was fantastic. She was the best dentist that I have ever been to. The office was very upscale, and the staff was friendly. They saw our entire family and all of our friends too.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011