Rate Dr. Magda Barnard

Dr. Magda Barnard's Ratings

I had Dr Barnard as my Orthodontist when she was doing work at the U of M Dentistry bldg at HSC. She was very professional, answered all questions and made me feel less anxious about the procedure. Each time I came in I was greeted with a smile and that made adjustment appointments a whole lot easier. My teeth still look great (braces removed 5 yrs ago) and it made me much more confident knowing I can be proud of my smile. Positive experiences all around, I'm sure I'm not the only one whose life she changed for the better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Barnard spoke to both of my boys (15 and 10) on their own levels and made sure she answered all of their questions completely. She explained every option we had for each of them, along with what she recommended for each and even when we didn't go with the most recommended treatment with our older son, she was very professional. Most importantly, she respected my children and spoke TO them, not about them. Fantastic!! Absolutely recommend to others...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][440564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I think she's taking all of Dr. Erickson's new patients. When I made an appointment with him for my daughter, we saw her instead. We really like her. She's very nice, knowledgeable, and great with kids. I have no worries about my daughter getting her braces there next year. The entire staff is fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][440563].votes_count ]]