Dr. Tasnim S. Arsiwala

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Tasnim S. Arsiwala has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Tasnim" to "Tasnim S."
RID: 1558380
11/10/11 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. A after losing part of 2 of my fillings. It seems like every time I go to the dentist, they say I need a bunch of invasive procedures done. I had a terrible experience with another dentist last year, so needless to say, I'm especially nervous about going to dentists. Dr. A and her staff were awesome. The dental assistant was super friendly. Dr. A seems to take a conservative approach and not try to push lots of procedures on people. She said that I could get the whole thing redone or just replace the parts that broke, which would disrupt the tooth least. I chose the latter. She was able to do the filling right then and I was in and out in a couple of hours total. The shot barely hurt at all. It ended up costing a very reasonable price. I definitely plan on going back for my (much overdue) routine checkup and cleaning.
Paid (or co-pay): $120
RID: 1555830
07/10/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Tasnim and her staff at Smile Beautiful are amazing. I went in with a severe toothache and the Doctor was just so kind and gentle. She took her time in explaining to me the pros and cons of all my options and I eventually got a root canal done. I just love her and highly recommend her to all my co-workers and family. The staff is also very friendly and made me feel very comfortable.
Paid (or co-pay): $100
RID: 1459116
07/06/11 5 4 5 5 I want to express my heartfelt appreciation to Dr. Arsiwala for bringing back my wonderful smile. She is a star. She is not only good at what she does but also takes pride in her work. My teeth were ugly and yellow and I hid them every time I smiled. Now I look and feel twenty years younger. I highly recommend her and her professional and caring staff.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $80
RID: 1457117
04/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arsiwala is simply awesome. I went in with a toothache which had been bothering me for a while and has been treated by 2 dentists prior with the pain reoccurring. Dr. Arsiwala performed a root canal for me and she did a wonderful job. She listened to everything I had to say and was extremely gentle. I just love her.
Paid (or co-pay): $78
Respond

01/07/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 907503
08/06/09 3 3 5 5 Dr. Tes was my dentist while she was in school in Boston. She is extremely caring, very good with her work and very proficient. Simply a wonderful person. I am so sad to see her go but I always wish her the best in life ? and hope she comes back to town soon.
Insurance: Tufts