Dr. Tasnim S. Arsiwala

Dr. Tasnim S. Arsiwala

Rate Dr. Tasnim S. Arsiwala

Dr. Tasnim S. Arsiwala's Ratings

I went to Dr. A after losing part of 2 of my fillings. It seems like every time I go to the dentist, they say I need a bunch of invasive procedures done. I had a terrible experience with another dentist last year, so needless to say, I'm especially nervous about going to dentists. Dr. A and her staff were awesome. The dental assistant was super friendly. Dr. A seems to take a conservative approach and not try to push lots of procedures on people. She said that I could get the whole thing redone or just replace the parts that broke, which would disrupt the tooth least. I chose the latter. She was able to do the filling right then and I was in and out in a couple of hours total. The shot barely hurt at all. It ended up costing a very reasonable price. I definitely plan on going back for my (much overdue) routine checkup and cleaning.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tasnim and her staff at Smile Beautiful are amazing. I went in with a severe toothache and the Doctor was just so kind and gentle. She took her time in explaining to me the pros and cons of all my options and I eventually got a root canal done. I just love her and highly recommend her to all my co-workers and family. The staff is also very friendly and made me feel very comfortable.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

I want to express my heartfelt appreciation to Dr. Arsiwala for bringing back my wonderful smile. She is a star. She is not only good at what she does but also takes pride in her work. My teeth were ugly and yellow and I hid them every time I smiled. Now I look and feel twenty years younger. I highly recommend her and her professional and caring staff.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Arsiwala is simply awesome. I went in with a toothache which had been bothering me for a while and has been treated by 2 dentists prior with the pain reoccurring. Dr. Arsiwala performed a root canal for me and she did a wonderful job. She listened to everything I had to say and was extremely gentle. I just love her.

Submitted June 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tes was my dentist while she was in school in Boston. She is extremely caring, very good with her work and very proficient. Simply a wonderful person. I am so sad to see her go but I always wish her the best in life ? and hope she comes back to town soon.

Submitted June 8, 2009 | flag