Rate Dr. Stephen E. Pratt

Dr. Stephen E. Pratt's Ratings

I appreciate Dr. Pratt's attention to detail and thoughtfulness in answering all my questions. He's definitely calm and patient throughout the process. My only minor complaint is that sometimes it does take a week to get an appointment. Still, I find the staff to be professional and courteous, and overall would definitely recommend Dr. Pratt to my friends and family.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pratt is my family general doctor. He has fully embraced technology, using on-line appointment scheduling, and logging his notes in a computer notepad during every visit. He spends as much time with you as you need to explain any conditions or ailments you may have, and patiently describes treatment options and medication requirements. I hope to be seeing Dr. Pratt well into my late adulthood.

Submitted June 7, 2009 | flag