Dr. Laura Grant

Rate Dr. Laura Grant

Dr. Laura Grant's Ratings

good naturalpath, my conventional doctor helped me more thought. Naturalpath helped me with my diet and other ideas for better overal health

Submitted Dec. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Laura has opened up my eyes to the wonders of Naturopathic medicine. She was very resourceful and helped me to become an active part of my own healthcare. Have seen her for years. She is the best!!

Submitted March 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Laura Grant is a wonderful Doctor. She is very patient and caring. She is detailed orientated. She listens to concerns and answers all questions, giving clear and easy to understand answers. She is very good with children. She has a few childeren with Special Needs in her practice. She treats them well. If she needs to do more research into a patients needs, she does it in a timely manner. Her office staff is great, very professional. Sometimes, she is a bit late, but it is because she is giving each patient the best care she can. She works well with other Dr's too. She often gives diretion to my Family Dr. I highly recommend Her.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grant is an awesome Naturopathic Doctor. She really takes the time to talk to you and get all your individual symptoms of what is wrong with you and does not just through pills at you like all the other doctors do. She is always on time and becomes like a friend because she really cares about the outcome of your individual situtation.

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag