Rate Dr. Hoke W. Pollock

Dr. Hoke W. Pollock's Ratings

My son has medical special needs. Dr. Pollock is so easy to talk to, listens to me, explains things well and is just as reliable as they come. He had to call me and let me know my son would need surgery and he spent as long as we needed on the phone answering questions. I never feel rushed with him and he's always happy to have clinical staff run a question by him and call me back. I've never had to wait more than a half hour and we've been there more than 20 times in the last year. Now, when you make a same day sick appt, you can't chose your doctor. I prefer Dr. Pollock, but I don't dislike the other providers. Also, I adore the nurses and front office staff. Never had a problem with billing or anyone being anything but very nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

Talk about a poor bedside manner. Pollock is the worst of the bunch at Cape Fear Pediatrics. Maybe Dr. Hill comes close.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

Dr. Pollock is young and he is a VERY good pediatrician, he is very knowledgable and thorough. We are very happy with the doctor, the problem is, he seems to be so good with everyone that he is always busy so when we have an appointment with him, we never know if we will actually get to see him. The doctors in this office are very good but the staff (front office) are kind of frustrating. The last few checkups I have taken my kids to we have had to wait a REALLY long time. I drive 45 minutes to see this group and it's not good for there to be a pattern of having to wait forever to see the doctor and it being iffy if we even see the one we have the appointment with (which is Dr. Pollock because we love him). The office is sort of poorly organized up front but the doctors are really good and provide good care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441212].votes_count ]]