Rate Dr. Michael Zielinski

Dr. Michael Zielinski's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I have seen Dr Z for Many years, He takes time to figure out what’s going on with you and how it may be affecting your health. He is a caring Doctor who listens, and doesn't seem to want to hurry out of the room to the next patient. If there is a problem with him it may be that he is so good that it is hard to get into see him. If you are a walk in and see one of the other doctors or a PA well that may well be another story, most seem competent, but for me, if possible I wait for my appointments with Dr. Z.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Zielinski's office/walk-in for a few years. In those years, the walk-in has been incredibly slow and the PA has not helpful. I will choose to go there only if I am VERY sick. Usually, I make an appointment with the doctor himself, because I do really like him. In the last two years (maybe 10 visits), I have shown up and they have denied that an appointment was ever made. This is very frustrating for someone who doesn't feel well. One and half weeks ago, I called and made an appointment. Today I went in at the scheduled time and basically felt like I was being called a liar. Not at any point were the front desk staff apologetic towards the fact that an appointment had ever been made for me. I will no longer be going to their office for walk-in or otherwise. Dr. Z. is a good doctor. Both the doctor and his nurse have both been very helpful, although his office staff are just the opposite, at least in my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441558].votes_count ]]