Rate Dr. Richard L. Bucher

Dr. Richard L. Bucher's Ratings

Been going with my family to Dr. Bucher for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

My family have been patients for over 15 years. Always polite, on time, professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Bucher to anyone looking for compassionate treatment with very advanced technology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

WONDERFUL dentist!! I've been taking my children to Dr. Bucher for the past 4 years and the kids can't wait until the appointment day arrives. How many times can you say that??!! A child actually WANTING and LOOKING FORWARD to going to the dentist??!! He is so sweet with children, caring, gentle, and very easy to speak to and extremely approachable. He takes the time to answer any and all questions you have. I would highly recommend Dr. Bucher to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2009

I have had many bad experiences with dentists over the past few years and Dr. Bucher really changed that! He is a great dentist. He is very gentle and honest. I have recommended him to many people who also loves him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Amazing, gentle, caring dentist. Laser dentistry, up to date on all current procedures. Even provides a free mouth cancer screening test. I've recommended him to many friends and they all agree... Dr. Bucher is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441636].votes_count ]]