Dr. Jeffrey S. Thaller

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 34 reviews. Dr. Jeffrey S. Thaller has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

19/02/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 3611945
21/11/13 5 5 5 5 Wonderful dentist and staff. A bit expensive I think from spouse's dentist but Dr. Thaller does excellent work. My insurance just isn't so great for coverage. Overall, very happy.
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jeffrey" to "Jeffrey S."
RID: 2916613
17/10/13 5 5 5 5 First time visiting the office and I loved it! Everyone from the receptionist to Dr. Thaller are friendly, professional, make you feel extremely comfortable and very informative. I had two cavities filled recently and because it was my first procedure he listened to all of my concerns including my fear of local anesthesia and he made me feel very at ease; the fillings were completed without any pain! Highly recommend Dr. Thaller!
RID: 2873559
23/09/13 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient for 25 years and both Dr Thaller and his staff always go above and beyond. No one wants to go to the dentist but they somehow make it bearable. Joanne is the most helpful and pleasant person I have ever encountered in a doctor's office.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

21/07/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2713516
19/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Thaller is more than a dentist, he is a craftsman, superb and thorough - This is a gentleman who does well by his patients. We've relied on him for a long time and continue to - I can't say enough great things about his service - Wonderful and caring - God Bless  Respond
RID: 2712326
18/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Thaller is an excellent dentist who truly values about his patients. He makes them comfortable from start to finish and communicates clearly and with a high degree of care. Likewise, his assistants are courteous and perform their jobs with professionalism mixed with congeniality.
RID: 2694810
26/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Thaller and his staff truly care about their patients and treat them as members of the family. They bend over backwards to work appointments around your schedule and have saturday hours. The most pleasant experience you can have at a dentist office. Highly recommend.  Respond

02/06/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2665540
29/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Thaller and staff are excellent; I have been going for years and recommended this practice to all of my friends.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2661496
24/05/13 5 5 5 5 Joann is amazing in the office!! Dr. Thaller is always nice and very responsive to questions and concerns.
Respond

26/08/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2379731
19/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Thaller and his staff are excellent. We moved to another town and now must drive an hour each way for appointments. But we would not go to any other dentist unless it was impossible to go to Dr. Thaller's office.
Paid (or co-pay): $1300
RID: 2142719
15/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Thaller has been taking care of my family for 20+ years. He and his staff have always made us feel comfortable about going to the dentist (even the kids were not afraid of the dentist visits). When the situation required an other dentist's specialty, the referrals were always to a top dentist of equal stature. Painless and his staff are responsible for our healthy teeth and gums and we are indebted for that. I would and always do recommend Dr T - especially for those who are not fond of dentist visits.
RID: 2106520
03/05/12 5 5 5 5 Excellent dentist, caring and considerate of his patients. This is the best dental experience for me.
RID: 2096394
01/05/12 5 5 5 5 My family has been going to Dr. Thaller for 20 years. Great dentist and wonderful "bedside manner"!
RID: 2084951
27/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Thaller and staff are highly competent and extremely knowledgeable. I'd been searching for the right dentist for a while and finally found the perfect one for me and my family. Dr. Thaller stays current on the latest technologies and procedures yet consistently provides all the options. The hygentists do an excellent job on the cleanings remaining attentive and gentle with special care. I'll never go to another dentist again!
RID: 2020208
14/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Thaller has provided our family with an extraordinary level of care for two decades. He is highly skilled and has vast experience. He stays on the leading edge of new technologies and best procedures. Wether it has been cleanings, fillings, cosmetic dentistry, root canals, posts, crowns, implants, dentures (you name it! we have had it all over the years!) the outcomes have always been outstanding. His advice and guidance on all the options and the relative cost benefit of procedures is extraordinary as it comes from a lifetime of dedication to his craft. Our family has been afforded the great benefit of complete dental comfort and confidence for 20 years due to his skills and exceptional level of care. His entire office staff is superb. Everyone makes the maximum effort to make your experience under their care exceptional. The handling of appointments, scheduling, billing and emergency needs is outstanding.
RID: 1686336
14/01/12 5 5 5 5 My family and i have been seeing dr.thaller since he began his practice in westfield He is a wonderful dentist but more importantly he is kind understanding and available. He gives his personal phone number when the office is closed and answers the call in a timely manner we all love him and everyone in his office.
RID: 1677415
05/01/12 5 5 5 5 I travel about 45 minutes to Dr. Thaller. He's simply THE BEST!!! He and his staff are caring, gentle, and more qualified than any other dentist I have ever used.  Respond
RID: 1676930
04/01/12 5 5 5 5 My family has been going to Dr. Thaller since 1990. We love him and all of his office staff and hygienists. They are all very friendly and professional, and they really feel like family to us. Dr. Thaller is extremely kind and sensitive, especially with fearful patients. My youngest child had some serious dental issues when he was very young, and it is a testament to Dr. Thaller's kindness and gentleness that all these years later my child still willingly goes to the dentist--was not at all traumatized by the extensive work he needed at a young age because of how wonderfully Dr. Thaller handled it all. I have recommended many of my friends and their families to him and they have all become part of his practice. He has been there for us when we have had dental emergencies, always with the greatest kindness and sympathy. I couldn't recommend a dentist more highly.
RID: 1672979
30/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. T is a dentist's dentist. Before finding Dr. Thaller, my daughter's stomach would be in knots for days before dental visits - not anymore! Highly professional and knowledgable, with a warm and very kind personality. Ditto for Joanne and the staff. None better.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1670346
27/12/11 5 5 5 5 We have been patients of Dr.Thaller since he started. There is nothing but nice things to say about he and his staff.First of all when you walk in the door you are greated by friendly Joanne who always has a smile on her face.Of course you never have to wait more than maybe five minutes to have Bonnie come to greet you with her little pad asking if everything is the same for your health and meds. After Bonnie (who I will only have,love her)cleans your teeth,then Dr. Thaller bounces in with his great personality to check your teeth. Of course your always hoping that he doesn't see any cavities, but if he does you don't worry as if you need to come back for another appt.its no big deal. Have never had a more considerate doctor who really cares if your OK and comfortable in his chair while working on you. We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful dental office in this town to go to. Thank you for a personality plus office and staff, you guys are great.
Insurance: HealthFirst
RID: 1644036
26/11/11 5 5 5 5 My family has been with Dr Thaller since he opened his practice in Westfield. Dr Thaller and his staff are energetic, competent, compassionate, and efficient. The office atmosphere is very relaxed and calming. My highest recommendation.
RID: 1633536
14/11/11 5 5 5 5 My family have been patients of Dr.Thaller for over 10 years. We can not speak highly enough about him and his staff.  Respond
RID: 1629821
09/11/11 5 5 5 5 Highly recommend Dr. Thaller. He goes above and beyond. He is not an alarmist. He takes his time and makes your visit as pain free as possible. His staff is excellent! He is also willing to help with payment... set up schedule etc. Will go to him until he retires. Great with children.  Respond
RID: 1629266
09/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Thaller is ALWAYS on time - I have never waited even 5 minutes to be seen. He is very aware of patient's anxiety and reassures you throughout any procedure to make sure you are comfortable. He takes pride in his work and makes sure that the results are perfect.  Respond
RID: 1576613
01/11/11 5 5 5 5 The best experience in dentistry for both in the chair and in the office. Joanne and the office staff are helpful, personable, and efficient. Dr. Thaller puts one at ease while working efficiently, quickly, but never do you feel hurried or rushed. Having Bonnie clean your teeth is like a day on the beach. This is what you wish all your visits to a doctor's office could be like.  Respond
RID: 1576530
01/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Thaller and his office staff are excellent, I have been going for many years.  Respond
RID: 1573181
28/10/11 5 5 5 5 My family and I have been patients of Dr. Thaller for over 17 years. We have never once had any issues or problems with his staff or with the calibre of the treatment we received. He is not a salesman but a professional, always looking for the best treatment for his patients and always taking into account the potential cost.I highly recommend him, most especially to families who need a "family friendly" dentist.  Respond
RID: 1564236
18/10/11 5 5 5 5 dr. thaller has been my dentist for at least 10 years and I hope to keep him as my dentist for many years to come.he is caring, professional, efficient, and always very personable. I would recommend him to anyone.  Respond
RID: 1536812
13/09/11 5 5 5 5 Doctor Thaller has been my dentist for approx 28 years. He is always very personable and friendly. I would say that he is the best dentist I have ever had throughout my years. I feel completely confident and relaxed every time I visit his office. I wish all doctors were as professional as Dr. Thaller.
RID: 1536647
13/09/11 5 5 5 5 My family and I have been going to Dr. Thaller for the past 20 years. Dr. Thaller and his staff are very knowledgeable, respectful, friendly and detailed orientated. I would highly recommend Dr. Thaller's practice as you will not be disappointed.  Respond
RID: 1536590
13/09/11 5 5 5 5 My whole family goes to dr. thaller and we are completely comfortable with him, and the staff. They are part of our family.  Respond
RID: 1536583
13/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Thaller is a truly genuine doctor, that takes pride in his job. My kids are not nervous when they know they have to go to the dentist. Definitely a Dr. that I would refer to everyone I know.  Respond
RID: 1536487
13/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. T is the best dentist. He does not ever hurt you, is always on time, and he and his staff are suoer friendly. I would never go anywhere else.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1423575
23/04/11 5 5 5 5 Painless is my Dentist and has been for 10 yrs. He is truly a Dentist's Dentist!! His staff always makes room for me if it's important - and if he needs to refer me to a specialist - it's always one of best specialists in the field
RID: 903155
02/06/09 5 5 5 5 Always on time. Should be called "Dr. No Pain". Patient's comfort comes first.
* - Rating left by a registered user