Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Thaller

Dr. Jeffrey S. Thaller's Ratings

Excellent dr

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Wonderful dentist and staff. A bit expensive I think from spouse's dentist but Dr. Thaller does excellent work. My insurance just isn't so great for coverage. Overall, very happy.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

First time visiting the office and I loved it! Everyone from the receptionist to Dr. Thaller are friendly, professional, make you feel extremely comfortable and very informative. I had two cavities filled recently and because it was my first procedure he listened to all of my concerns including my fear of local anesthesia and he made me feel very at ease; the fillings were completed without any pain! Highly recommend Dr. Thaller!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient for 25 years and both Dr Thaller and his staff always go above and beyond. No one wants to go to the dentist but they somehow make it bearable. Joanne is the most helpful and pleasant person I have ever encountered in a doctor's office.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Thaller is more than a dentist, he is a craftsman, superb and thorough - This is a gentleman who does well by his patients. We've relied on him for a long time and continue to - I can't say enough great things about his service - Wonderful and caring - God Bless

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Thaller is an excellent dentist who truly values about his patients. He makes them comfortable from start to finish and communicates clearly and with a high degree of care. Likewise, his assistants are courteous and perform their jobs with professionalism mixed with congeniality.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Thaller and his staff truly care about their patients and treat them as members of the family. They bend over backwards to work appointments around your schedule and have saturday hours. The most pleasant experience you can have at a dentist office. Highly recommend.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Thaller and staff are excellent; I have been going for years and recommended this practice to all of my friends.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

Joann is amazing in the office!! Dr. Thaller is always nice and very responsive to questions and concerns.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Thaller and his staff are excellent. We moved to another town and now must drive an hour each way for appointments. But we would not go to any other dentist unless it was impossible to go to Dr. Thaller's office.

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag