Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Thaller

Dr. Jeffrey S. Thaller's Ratings

Excellent dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Wonderful dentist and staff. A bit expensive I think from spouse's dentist but Dr. Thaller does excellent work. My insurance just isn't so great for coverage. Overall, very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

First time visiting the office and I loved it! Everyone from the receptionist to Dr. Thaller are friendly, professional, make you feel extremely comfortable and very informative. I had two cavities filled recently and because it was my first procedure he listened to all of my concerns including my fear of local anesthesia and he made me feel very at ease; the fillings were completed without any pain! Highly recommend Dr. Thaller!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

I have been a patient for 25 years and both Dr Thaller and his staff always go above and beyond. No one wants to go to the dentist but they somehow make it bearable. Joanne is the most helpful and pleasant person I have ever encountered in a doctor's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr. Thaller is more than a dentist, he is a craftsman, superb and thorough - This is a gentleman who does well by his patients. We've relied on him for a long time and continue to - I can't say enough great things about his service - Wonderful and caring - God Bless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Thaller is an excellent dentist who truly values about his patients. He makes them comfortable from start to finish and communicates clearly and with a high degree of care. Likewise, his assistants are courteous and perform their jobs with professionalism mixed with congeniality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr Thaller and his staff truly care about their patients and treat them as members of the family. They bend over backwards to work appointments around your schedule and have saturday hours. The most pleasant experience you can have at a dentist office. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr Thaller and staff are excellent; I have been going for years and recommended this practice to all of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Joann is amazing in the office!! Dr. Thaller is always nice and very responsive to questions and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Thaller and his staff are excellent. We moved to another town and now must drive an hour each way for appointments. But we would not go to any other dentist unless it was impossible to go to Dr. Thaller's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][441749].votes_count ]]