Rate Dr. S.D. Wickramasinghe

Dr. S.D. Wickramasinghe's Ratings

Had Dr. Wicks for my kids and my kids had him for their kids. Best pediatrician I have ever met. Sorry to see him retire this year. I wish him the best in his retirement and pray he enjoys a long, happy life with his wife. Thank you so much Dr. Wicks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I have never had a problem with him, main thing people need to reconize is he's a doctor not our friends, my kids like him thats all i care about, so keep up the good work doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I do not like Dr. Wicks at all and refuse to take my children to him anymore. He did not listen to my concerns at all (which were completly valid and when I brought the baby for a second opinion, I was right and there was something wrong with him that Wicks ignored/didn't catch.) He is not compassionate at all. A very unpleasent experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1232950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

He is a awesome doc when it comes to my children. He may be old and non compassionate but he didn't become a doctor to make parents feel good about themselves he is their to be your child's doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1232949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

WHEN I can actually get an appointment with Dr Wicks, he's great. I spend a lot of time at clinics or emergency because I can't get my girls in to see him. He is great with my children. He doesn't make small talk and can sometimes seem a bit forward, but he is a great pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1232948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

I cannot stand this doctor. They schedule appointments and he shows up 30+ mins late for them. He is rough with the children and abrupt with the parents. When going to refill prescriptions he will not have the pharmacies call him so this adds to the difficulty of trying to get a hold of his office. This man should of retired back when he was my pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1232947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

He knows his stuff and is a knowledgable dr, but.... He is always cranky, rude and abrupt. If he just had a little compassion, he would get 10's. To see someone treat your baby rough, it is never appropriate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1232946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Doc is great with the concerns i have for my child.I don't need him to be my childs friend nor do i need him to bring up my self esteem.I'm a good parent and i know that.As long as i get the medical help i need for my child then i'm happy with that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1232945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

This doctor needs to retire. He is not compationate what so ever and never talks to the children when they are seen. He is stricly medical and doesn`t have any communication skills with his patients. I`ve always left his office feeling like a bad parent !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1232944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

He's ok. I dont find he explains everything that needs to be said alot of the time. he doesn't make my kids feel comfortable. i like a doctor that talks to my kids and jokes with them to make them feel comfortable and trusting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1232943].votes_count ]]