Dr. Randall G. Browning

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. Randall G. Browning has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Emergency / Critical-related: car accidents, broken bones, unexpected injury, sudden illness, life support, end of life, critical illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 901365
31/05/09 5 5 5 5 This was an emergency room visit (sciatica attack)and I was pleasantly surprised at how kind and caring he was. He was very empathetic, explained all about my condition, & offered suggestions to help beyond the medication. Let me talk and ask questions, never once making me feel as though I was taking too much time. Afterward, his nurse brought in the prescriptions and talked to me about her experience, giving me some a couple more helpful suggestions, and then walked me out to the main area! This is how it used to be "back in the day"! LOL :D I felt as though I'd walked into Dr. Welby's office...not bad in this day and age, and especially considering it was an ER visit. :)
Insurance: Aetna