Rate Dr. Ramtin Vahadi

Dr. Ramtin Vahadi's Ratings

The oral surgery I had and implant went better than I had expected and the staff was so nice and professional, everything was wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone that needed oral surgery. I am very afraid of this kind of work and they put me at ease and everything went smoothly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

One word: Excellent. It really puts your mind at ease at time of oral surgery when you know you're being taken care of well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][442415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

He has incredible training with M.D. from USC and D.D.S. from Baylor. Very kind and gentle and most knowledgable. I know because I practiced OB-GYN in Torrance for 35 years! Outstanding and friendly Office Staff too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][442414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled out. I had no pain afterwards at all and the surgery itself went smoothly. Dr. Vahadi and the staff were very helpful and kind to me. Dr. Vahadi even called me later on to check if everything was ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][442413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Very knowledgeable and caring.He listens to patients and calls afterwards to check how you are doing.Prices are reasonable.I had my wisdom tooth out with local only and it was great ! no pain whatsoever!Staff is friendly and attentive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][442412].votes_count ]]