Rate Dr. Ryan Goos

Dr. Ryan Goos's Ratings

I had lower jaw surgery two weeks ago and I am going back to work today. This puts me ahead of my expected recovery time. Dr. Goos was professional in his pre-surgery assessment and through the entire procedure. I like that he gets to the point quickly and that he answers questions directly.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

As far as the procedure , I was very happy with how it went. It took 45 minutes to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. I has swelling a few days later but it was pretty minimal, also some pain but it was managed with meds and I think it was pretty normal and to be expected. It seems like Dr. Goos knows what he's doing and is confident in his knowlege. The part that is lacking is bedside manor.....he comes off as pretty cold . Although if you do have questions he seems happy to answer them. The front desk staff aren't as friendly as they could be, but I found the staff that assisted with the surgery really friendly and helpful. Overall I would go back,just because I'd rather have a surgeon that is confident than nice. It is something he could work on though.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr Goos and after reading some of the comments here was concerned about going. I am really glad I decided to keep the appointment as everything went great. The staff was friendly and very informative and made sure all of my questions were answered before I left. We got there early and they took us in ahead of the scheduled time, so there was no waiting. Dr. Goos was also great and was very thorough, professional, and friendly. He spent as much time as we needed to be sure he had answered all of our questions and went over the scans with us to be sure we understood exactly what he was going to do. He also rearranged things in order for us to be able to fully utilize the amounts the insurance company would cover. I couldn't be happier with the service I received and would certainly recommend him to anyone else requiring the types of services he provides.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr Goos fixed my broken jaw. I had previous surgery after an assault by a surgeon in SK who left it infected and with an underbite. Dr. Goos rebroke it and wired it properly this time. I couldn't be happier with the results. He is definitely a perfectionist and his staff is excellent as well. Very knowledgeable and caring man.

Submitted June 1, 2013 | flag

I was refer by Dr.Antojz for lower jaw surgery, I have a overbite/overjet. The consultation fee is $275 for 30 minutes with Dr. Goos. Dr. Goos did show interest in me as his potential patient. He was very generic and general in our discussion. In fact, he did not even use my teeth models that Dr.Antoj's office created. Although I felt confident about the procedure, I did not feel confident with Dr.Goos. The office staff are not what I would call professional. I will attempt to see Dr.Edwards- Dr.Goos mentor and partner.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

I just had my wisdom teeth removed and everything went very well. Staff was friendly, office was very nice and clean. I didn't have much swelling at all. Very good job. Would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

I got my teeth removed recently and must admit that he did a good job. I don't think however that i will go back to him. The reason is that during the whole procedure of removing my teeth I felt like at the ****'s plus I got the impression he doesnt care how the patient feels. He seemed to be cold and was acting like an automat. Zero human feelings. Scary!

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Goos removed both of my upper wisdom teeth, one which was into my sinus. I had some concerns about getting it out but Dr. Goos did very little to address my concerns during the consultation and pushed for me to have both out. On day 3 post-op the office called and when I told them about pain through the sinus I was told that is normal and not to worry about it. For 5 weeks I have been dealing with a sinus infection and a communication between the sinus and mouth. I returned to Dr. Goos this week and he was very rude. He told me there was no way I had an infection and even though there was discharge still occurring at the opening in the mouth it had nothing to do with the tooth extraction. The next day I went to my Dr. who witnessed the discharge and was shocked at the lack of concern the day before by this dentist. I am now on antibiotics to clear the infection and am referred to a specialist to look at the damage done to the sinus.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr. Goos on and off over the last three years. He's extracted all four of my wisdom teeth, performed rapid palatial expansion surgery, and recently lower jaw surgery to correct my underbite. I can say with confidence that if I had to do it all over again I would have absolutely no hesitation - so long as he was my surgeon. I've had a great recovery throughout all three procedures and even though my surgeries intensified over the years my fear dissipated. He has given me a confidence that I have never had. He's absolutely exceptional at what he does and he never pressures you into anything. He gives you all the information you need to make the best decision for yourself. He's a trusted advisor who's supportive, knowledgeable, genuine, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

The office is alright and clean in general. However, I don't recommend Dr. Goos for you, especially not for your kids. He is very rude and cold hearted. He doesn't bother to look at you and show any appreciation. Don't expect him to say or explain procedures to you. His attitude makes you feel like you are on a electric chair for execution. Please don't go there for your own sake.

Submitted April 8, 2012 | flag