Rate Dr. Ryan Goos

Dr. Ryan Goos's Ratings

I had all four wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Goos. Two of them were badly impacted (one was especially tricky). But Dr. Goos completed with the surgery quicker than expected. In the aftermath, there was less bleeding, less swelling, and less pain than I think I should have had, which was great. The drugs he prescribed later worked perfectly well. I will recommend Dr. Goos to anyone who wants a smooth, seamless oral surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Goos is an extraordinary professional. His knowledge, in combination with his skill, combined to make my experience much better than I imagined. He was informative and calm as he kept me updated prior to and throughout the procedure. His assistants and office staff were very kind and helpful at what was a stressful time. I highly recommend Dr. Goos with appreciation and gratitude!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I had lower jaw surgery two weeks ago and I am going back to work today. This puts me ahead of my expected recovery time. Dr. Goos was professional in his pre-surgery assessment and through the entire procedure. I like that he gets to the point quickly and that he answers questions directly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

As far as the procedure , I was very happy with how it went. It took 45 minutes to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. I has swelling a few days later but it was pretty minimal, also some pain but it was managed with meds and I think it was pretty normal and to be expected. It seems like Dr. Goos knows what he's doing and is confident in his knowlege. The part that is lacking is bedside manor.....he comes off as pretty cold . Although if you do have questions he seems happy to answer them. The front desk staff aren't as friendly as they could be, but I found the staff that assisted with the surgery really friendly and helpful. Overall I would go back,just because I'd rather have a surgeon that is confident than nice. It is something he could work on though.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][442456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

I was referred to Dr Goos and after reading some of the comments here was concerned about going. I am really glad I decided to keep the appointment as everything went great. The staff was friendly and very informative and made sure all of my questions were answered before I left. We got there early and they took us in ahead of the scheduled time, so there was no waiting. Dr. Goos was also great and was very thorough, professional, and friendly. He spent as much time as we needed to be sure he had answered all of our questions and went over the scans with us to be sure we understood exactly what he was going to do. He also rearranged things in order for us to be able to fully utilize the amounts the insurance company would cover. I couldn't be happier with the service I received and would certainly recommend him to anyone else requiring the types of services he provides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][442455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr Goos fixed my broken jaw. I had previous surgery after an assault by a surgeon in SK who left it infected and with an underbite. Dr. Goos rebroke it and wired it properly this time. I couldn't be happier with the results. He is definitely a perfectionist and his staff is excellent as well. Very knowledgeable and caring man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][442454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

I was refer by Dr.Antojz for lower jaw surgery, I have a overbite/overjet. The consultation fee is $275 for 30 minutes with Dr. Goos. Dr. Goos did show interest in me as his potential patient. He was very generic and general in our discussion. In fact, he did not even use my teeth models that Dr.Antoj's office created. Although I felt confident about the procedure, I did not feel confident with Dr.Goos. The office staff are not what I would call professional. I will attempt to see Dr.Edwards- Dr.Goos mentor and partner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][442453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2012

I just had my wisdom teeth removed and everything went very well. Staff was friendly, office was very nice and clean. I didn't have much swelling at all. Very good job. Would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][442450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I got my teeth removed recently and must admit that he did a good job. I don't think however that i will go back to him. The reason is that during the whole procedure of removing my teeth I felt like at the ****'s plus I got the impression he doesnt care how the patient feels. He seemed to be cold and was acting like an automat. Zero human feelings. Scary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][442452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Goos removed both of my upper wisdom teeth, one which was into my sinus. I had some concerns about getting it out but Dr. Goos did very little to address my concerns during the consultation and pushed for me to have both out. On day 3 post-op the office called and when I told them about pain through the sinus I was told that is normal and not to worry about it. For 5 weeks I have been dealing with a sinus infection and a communication between the sinus and mouth. I returned to Dr. Goos this week and he was very rude. He told me there was no way I had an infection and even though there was discharge still occurring at the opening in the mouth it had nothing to do with the tooth extraction. The next day I went to my Dr. who witnessed the discharge and was shocked at the lack of concern the day before by this dentist. I am now on antibiotics to clear the infection and am referred to a specialist to look at the damage done to the sinus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][442458].votes_count ]]