Dr. Jason M. Auerbach

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Jason M. Auerbach has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jason" to "Jason M."
RID: 2768224
14/08/13 5 5 5 5 I was so nervous to get my wisdom teeth out and I heard he was an amazing surgeon so I went to see him. He told me that because the nerve was very close to my bottom two wisdom teeth, there would be a chance the surgery would create permenant tingling in my lower jaw for the rest of my life. After the surgery I was completely fine. The first day I was eating mashed potatoes and drinking a lot of fluids. I even broke the rules and mashed up chicken to put in my mashed potatoes. I did not have to use ANY pain killers and has SLIGHT discomfort. Everyone scared me about getting all four out, but OBVIOUSLY they did not see top of the line surgeons like Jason Auerbach. When it comes to surgery, it is COMPLETELY worth the money. People who pay less, endure more pain and longer recovery time.
Paid (or co-pay): $2999
See Responses

11/08/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2630619
29/04/13 2 3 3 3 hw people that rated him so highly must be relatives. He gave me terrible surgical experience and infection afterwards.  Respond

12/01/11 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1064392
27/12/09 5 5 5 5 I was terrified to have my wisdom teeth removed... put it off for over 9 years. Dr Auerbach explained the process, made me feel comfortable, and then removed all four of my wisdom teeth last week. He did a great job, I had very little swelling and no bruising. Overall it was a better experience than expected. After surgery he called and left his cell number on my answering machine if I needed him. I highly recomend him.  Respond
RID: 909089
09/06/09 5 4 5 5 When I was first referred by my dentist to see Dr. Auerbach, I was very anxious. I needed 4 implants and some bone grafting work. Once I walked into the office, I felt I was in the right place. From the greeting I got from the receptionist to the way my questions were answered by the assistants even before I met the doctor, I began to feel more comfortable. Dr. Auerbach, himself, took time to explain everything in detail. The surgery was done 2 weeks later, and it was an incredibly positive experience. He is so gentle and caring, and I had virtually no pain afterwards. I have had my implants now for 3 months, and the permanent caps are now on...I am SO happy with the result and happier still with my dentist who referred me to see Dr. Auerbach. I recommend Dr. Auerbach, without any reservation, to anyone needing dental implants or any other oral surgery procedure. I'm even bringing my grandson in to have his wisdom teeth removed after the summer.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 856165
08/04/09 5 5 5 5 I needed a tooth extracted, and was recommended to see Dr. Auerbach. He was so young, I was at first taken aback, but before I knew it, the procedure was over. I couldn't believe it. He is an excellent doctor, with a good and friendly attitude. One last thing: he is quite handsome, too.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 837649

21/03/09 3 5 5 5 Dr. Auerbach is a great and gentle dentist; however, when you go for an appointment make sure you fully discuss your insurance converage. If you have separate dental and medical insurances, pending on the type of service, they will submit through your medical first and then dental. They never told me that they were out of network providers through my medical insurance but told me they were in network for my dental. I got stuck with a very large bill because medical only covered a certain percent because Dr. Auerbach was out of network. Dental refused to pick up the remainder. I recommend Dr. Auerbach, but don't want to see anyone in the same position as me once the bill comes in the mail.  Respond
RID: 765026
15/01/09 5 5 5 5 AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! I WAS SENT TO DR AUERBACH FOR AN EMERGENCY EXTRACTION AND HAD THE MOST PLEASANT EXPERIENCE EVER IN A DENTISTS OFFICE. THE STAFF WAS EXTREMELY POLITE, AND HELPFUL. DR AUERBACH WAS GREAT. HE ASSURED ME THAT THE PROCEDURE WOULD BE EASY AND EASED MY ANESTHESIA ANXIETIES. THE SERVICE THAT I RECEIVED WAS EXCELLENT AT BEST!
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 235959
27/03/07 4 5 5 My daughter needed her wisdom teeth taken out, and Dr. Auerbach and his staff were so helpful throughout the whole process.
Paid (or co-pay): $2200