Rate Dr. Jeffery G. Mulhern

Dr. Jeffery G. Mulhern's Ratings

I love doctor Mulhern he has been my doctor for over ten years. He takes everything serious never rushes with the vists. I have been admitted a few times and he has personally came to check me or called me. I am 32 and he makes sure my health comes first. He keeps track of labs to make sure he doesn't miss if something changes. My daughter see him also and she loves him as well.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. mulhern is a very Professional, understanding, and always has a kind attitude toward his patients, no matter what the problem is. Very jovial,but serious when it comes to your health needs, I wish there were more like him in the Medical field he practices in.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

I have PCKD, I was diagnosed at 25, he has been my Dr. for 12+ years. He is understanding, kind, never has his hand on the doorknob (like some Docs do, because they want you to get out of the office)and calls me back personally when I have had issues (even on a weekend or evening). He actually greets all his patients himself, no Medical assistant to take you in a room and leave you there (for what can seem like hours) for the Doc, he gets you himself and spends ample time with his pts. I am so happy to have him as my specialist. Highly recommended!

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag