Rate Dr. Robert J Trujillo

Dr. Robert J Trujillo's Ratings

Went into get a cortisone shot at hospital. Felt he was very judgmental about amount of pain and how I should pretty much "suck it up". Suggested diet and exercise instead of cortisone. I was in excruciating pain at the time. Did not appreciate cavalier attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][443180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

The clinic is efficiently run by a courteous staff. Dr Trujillo listens, asks questions. His knowledge level appears to be very high. The pain relief has allowed me to function, which in turn has allowed me to keep my job. This is therefore a hugely successful pain management practice, in my view.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][443179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

A wonderfully skilled doctor and genuinely nice. He does epidurals for the Spine Program at Providence Hospital, which have given me the only relief I have had from severe back pain. I also highly recommend the Spine Clinic at (541) 732-7746 .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][443178].votes_count ]]