You may also like

Rate Dr. Sheldon Nadal

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Ratings

Very pleased with the results of surgery on a very large bunion. Dr. Nadal responded to all questions, and was very focused on giving me the best outcome possible. He and his staff were always very friendly on follow up visits. My foot looks great, and pain while healing was minimal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Had bunion surgery last month. Very little pain, follow up appointments quick and easy. Very knowledgeable and friendly Dr! So happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

He could be good at bunion surgeries. He is apparently knowledgeable. However, the orthotics, made for me by his clinic, are useless, regardless of taking them back a couple of times. One major design/workmanship defect cannot be corrected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Nadal, and staff were amazing during my bunion surgery. I walked out of the office with no pain. Like magic. Wish I had done the operation years ago. Thank you Dr. Nadal and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Nadal straightened my hammer toe on my left foot in February, 2015. To my amazement, there was no discomfort and I walked pain free from his office. I am most impressed with the weekly after care that I received. And the bonus......good music!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Sheldon Nadal has been exceptionally professional, kind and a joy to have as my podiatrist. I highly recommend him to anyone considering bunion surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I am very happy with my surgery to remove a bunionette!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I had a consultation in Oct . 2014 and surgery in Feb . 2015 . I had a bunion and a bunionette removed , and a hammer toe straightened all on my right foot . Doctor Nadel was very thorough in explaining what needed to be done . I can honestly say I had an enjoyable surgery . He we sang to 60 `s music , the procedure seemed to be over so quickly because I was so relaxed and distracted by the music and singing . During the surgery He told me every move he was going to make before he did anything and constantly checked in with me to ask me how I was doing . I found this very reassuring . From the first dressing change , I was so happy with how good my foot looked , it was as if it was someone else`s foot . Overall I experienced minimal discomfort . I was impressed with his staff , Carla , Blessing , Mylini and Jennifer . I am waiting to receive my orthotics from Doctor Nadel , so I can keep my feet looking as they do now . I would highly recommend Doctor Nadel and his team .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2790835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I had a very painful and unsightly bunion removed by Dr. Nadal in July 2014. The procedure was basically painless as was my recovery. Dr. Nadal and his entire staff are extremely knowledgeable and ever so pleasant. I must admit I was very nervous going into the operation but Dr. Nadal made me feel quite at ease throughout the procedure. My foot now looks amazing and I have no more pain. The custom orthotics he had made for me have helped immensely. I'm looking forward to finally being able to wear some attractive sandals and walking pain-free this summer thanks to Dr. Nadal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had my first consultation with Dr. Nadal in 2012 and he was very clear about what I needed to commit to do in order to ensure my bunion surgery was successful. I decided to commit in Spring 2014 and had the surgery on July 2. I was so impressed with Dr. Nadal's team and the professionalism of his practice from consultation, to surgery prep, the day of surgery, the phone call the afternoon of the surgery, the weekly follow-ups post-surgery and regular check-in's quarterly. He was transparent, honest and committed to ensuring that I got the best results. I followed doctor's orders to the "T", and am beyond thrilled with the results. I can now walk without pain, don't experience pain at night, can fit into regular shoes, and most importantly - no more limping. It was worth the commitment. Thank you, Dr. Nadal, Carla, Jennifer and Team! I've recommended you to friends, colleagues and acquaintances... And, though I hope the orthotics you fitted me for that I regularly wear (even small ones for heels!) will prevent the need for me to get the other foot done...If I do, I'll be making the appointment with you. Many many thank you's for improving my quality of life. I've got lots of great experiences to walk through in my future...pain free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777184].votes_count ]]