Rate Dr. Sheldon Nadal

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Ratings

Dr. Nadal removed my bunion a year ago this month. I can play tennis again and walk long distances again with no pain. I can also get my foot back into all my high heeled shoes. It looks fabulous. No scars. The surgery itself was a piece of cake. Any worry I might have had was immediately dispelled when Dr. Nadal engaged me right away in his love of music by playing name that tune. He won!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

I had bunion surgery 3 months ago with Dr. Nadal. Absolutely no pain and my foot looks amazing - no scarring at all. He provides excellent follow up care and does everything possible to ensure that his patients are happy with their experience. He's also a fun guy with a fondness for Elvis!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

He did a good job on fixing my toe. He is skilful, and the procedure was painless. I would recommend him to everyone with foot problem.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Nadal did an amazing job on fixing my big toe. He is extremely skilled, using minimal incision technique. I had no pain after the operation and can use my foot again fully.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

I am in my fifties. My life was completely changed by Dr. Nadal. It seems that I did not have my foot problem fixed but, actually, got a new foot. In few months, after the surgery, I was able to forget about years of pain, frustration, discomfort and limited ability. I have moved from slow walking and painful limping to sports and high heels. I can't even see the scar. Staff is on a very high professional level. And entire few months of what suppose to be a slow and bumpy way to recovery was, actually, .....fun.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

Dr Nadal performed "bunion surgery" on my right foot back in 1998 using the "minimal incision technique". The whole experience from start to finish was exactly as he had prepared me for. The actual procedure was with minimal discomfort and recovery was also comfortable. Considering the amount of pain I was in leading up to having this procedure done, the actual procedure and recover was relatively "pain free". The best money I have ever spent, well worth it. To look at my foot today you would never know that the bunion every existed or that any sort of procedure was ever done. No scars!!! My daughters friend had her bunion done at the hospital using the "traditional technique" and I really felt sorry for her as she experienced severe pain during her recovery. Sixteen years later I have brought my daughter to Dr Nadal to treat ingrown toe nails that have tormented her for many years. Only the best will do for my daughter!!!!

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

Had minimally invasive bunion surgery in November (in his office). It was not painful. Walked out of his office with a walking boot and bandages. Took advil for the first two days only, as a precaution. The hardest part was trying to rest and let my foot heal. I did follow his advice, and took it very easy for the first 3 weeks. The pins came out at week three, then I increased my activity level for the next 3 weeks. By week 6, I had returned to the gym and felt quite good with minimal discomfort. Now, after 5 months I find it hard to remember that I had any foot pain at all. My foot looks amazing, no one would know that I had surgery. I would highly recommend this surgery to anyone with bunion pain. The hardest part was not driving for the 6 weeks of recovery as it was my right foot.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

I’ve had plantar fasciitis for almost 2 years. I had seen Dr. Nadal after already seeing a chiropodist, who did not help much, although she did prescribe me a good pair of orthotics. Although it took a few months to get an initial consultation with Dr. Nadal, it was well worth the wait and money! I was in so much pain that walking a lot was just unbearable. Now, the pain is barely there. It took some time to get to where I am, but I’m very happy with the result. I never waited long for my appointments, the staff are very friendly, and Dr. Nadal is very nice and likes to make jokes. His goal is to make sure that your problem is dealt with and that you don’t leave there without being happy with the results. He’s been doing this a long time and he knows what he’s doing. I would definitely recommend him to everyone with a foot problem.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

I suffered with an ingrown toenail. After being tortured for three months by another podiatrist, I saw Dr. Nadal who proposed a surgical treatment to remedy the problem. The surgery was quick, painless and effective. I saw Dr. Nadal for follow up visits in the months that followed with no reoccurrence of the ingrown toenail. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Nadal and his staff for the wonderful care I received at his office and highly recommend him to anyone requiring the services of a podiatrist.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

I have been using Dr. Nadal's services for about 17 years. Staff fantastic...information outstanding. Medical advice and orthotics work everytime for me as I stand alot. My heel problem was fixed with the " cork " orthotics which worked best for me. Yes, I would recommend the good doctor... and I have.If the orthotic doesn't work he will alter or get it altered...that is a sign of someone who will work with you and help your feet.

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag