You may also like

Rate Dr. Sheldon Nadal

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Ratings

I had a consultation in Oct . 2014 and surgery in Feb . 2015 . I had a bunion and a bunionette removed , and a hammer toe straightened all on my right foot . Doctor Nadel was very thorough in explaining what needed to be done . I can honestly say I had an enjoyable surgery . He we sang to 60 `s music , the procedure seemed to be over so quickly because I was so relaxed and distracted by the music and singing . During the surgery He told me every move he was going to make before he did anything and constantly checked in with me to ask me how I was doing . I found this very reassuring . From the first dressing change , I was so happy with how good my foot looked , it was as if it was someone else`s foot . Overall I experienced minimal discomfort . I was impressed with his staff , Carla , Blessing , Mylini and Jennifer . I am waiting to receive my orthotics from Doctor Nadel , so I can keep my feet looking as they do now . I would highly recommend Doctor Nadel and his team .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I had a very painful and unsightly bunion removed by Dr. Nadal in July 2014. The procedure was basically painless as was my recovery. Dr. Nadal and his entire staff are extremely knowledgeable and ever so pleasant. I must admit I was very nervous going into the operation but Dr. Nadal made me feel quite at ease throughout the procedure. My foot now looks amazing and I have no more pain. The custom orthotics he had made for me have helped immensely. I'm looking forward to finally being able to wear some attractive sandals and walking pain-free this summer thanks to Dr. Nadal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had my first consultation with Dr. Nadal in 2012 and he was very clear about what I needed to commit to do in order to ensure my bunion surgery was successful. I decided to commit in Spring 2014 and had the surgery on July 2. I was so impressed with Dr. Nadal's team and the professionalism of his practice from consultation, to surgery prep, the day of surgery, the phone call the afternoon of the surgery, the weekly follow-ups post-surgery and regular check-in's quarterly. He was transparent, honest and committed to ensuring that I got the best results. I followed doctor's orders to the "T", and am beyond thrilled with the results. I can now walk without pain, don't experience pain at night, can fit into regular shoes, and most importantly - no more limping. It was worth the commitment. Thank you, Dr. Nadal, Carla, Jennifer and Team! I've recommended you to friends, colleagues and acquaintances... And, though I hope the orthotics you fitted me for that I regularly wear (even small ones for heels!) will prevent the need for me to get the other foot done...If I do, I'll be making the appointment with you. Many many thank you's for improving my quality of life. I've got lots of great experiences to walk through in my future...pain free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

He exceeded my expectations in every aspect, both procedural and healing process. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

So thankful for Dr Nadal. Excellent surgeon no pain during or after surgery. Post op care tremendous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I had bunion surgery on both of my feet in 2014. I experienced no pain and would recommend this procedure to anyone . I felt very comfortable with the care given to me by Dr. Nadal and his staff. My feet are stronger and look better than I had ever hoped for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I saw Dr Nadal for bunion surgery which he did using minimally invasive technique. No cast, no crutches and was done under local anesthesia in one hour. I walked out of the office after the procedure and did not need any pain killers at all. As a busy gynaecologist with a surgical practice I was worried about time off work. I was back to full office and surgery practice in 3 weeks, back to the gym in 4 weeks and back to tennis in 3 months. The cosmetic result is beautiful. Office staff Jennifer, Carla and Blessing are wonderful. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

After several years of seriously limited ability to walk comfortably because of a contracted toe. I'm now pain free! I'm very grateful to Dr Nadal and his competent staff. The office is clean and organized, and I was very confident in Dr Nadal's surgical skills. I had no complications and excellent results. I would recommend this practitioner without any
reservations. Thank you Dr Nadal !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Had bunion surgery 6 weeks ago. We are fortunate to have Dr. Nadal in Toronto. I wished I had known about him earlier. I had no complications - the surgery was not painful - I was back at my desk the following day. I took the bandage off yesterday and went for a pedicure. Yes my foot is still a bit swollen and that is to be expected but there are no horrific scars or marks and no bunions. Dr. Nadal cares about his patients - he called me once he found out I was planning on traveling to LA the day after the operation and persuaded me not too. I didn't go. He is also very careful about preventing an infection. Having a mother who is a surgeon and growing up with war stories has made me vigilant. On my comment that we are fortunate to have Dr. Nadal in T.O. makes me sad that Ontario is not allowing more podiatrist in. Dr. Nadal's wisdom as such will not be shared and that is a shame for all of us in this province. Having the surgery done by an orthopedic surgeon is not necessarily the solution as they don't do bunions day after day for decades as Dr. Nadal has done. Also not sure how profitable or desirable it is for an orthopedic surgeon to do a bunion surgery. I am glad I went to Dr. Nadal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Very knowledgeable and very friendly staff- Would recommend Dr.Sheldon to my friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760924].votes_count ]]