Rate Dr. Sheldon Nadal

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Nadal was all positive. I had bunion surgery and a correction to my hammer toe done at the same time. Pain was almost none. He closely followed up and made sure everything healed well. Extremely satisfied with both the surgery and Dr. Nadal and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr. Nadal performed bunion surgery on my left foot in March 2014. I am a return patient- Dr. Nadal performed a bunion surgery on my right foot over 20 years ago. I was so impressed with the first surgery that I knew when the time came to have the other foot done I would be visiting Dr. Nadal again. The surgery went well both times, the recovery time was as promised and I have not had pain in either foot. Over the past 20 years I have referred people to Dr. Nadal and all have been very happy with their results. The staff are very thorough and pleasant and it is such a pleasure to have visits that are on time as scheduled. Thanks Dr. Nadal and all the staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Nadal performed bunion and bunionette surgery on my left foot this year. I am extremely happy with the results. I have been able to resume all forms of exercise without the discomfort of a painful joint. The aesthetic result is also great, well worth the investment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Very good doctor. He performed bunion surgery on my left foot. Excellent results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I travelled from NB to see Dr. Nadal for bunion surgery as I'd heard great things about him through the research I'd done. He certainly lived up to his reputation and I would recommend him to anyone. My foot looks and feels 100% and I have had no issues since the procedure. I was back to playing hockey, roller derby, and wearing high heels in about 3 months time. I only wish he lived in New Brunswick!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I have had an ingrown nail procedure done by Dr. Nadal. He did such an amazing job and great follow-up care each month to make sure it was healing right. Also, Dr. Nadal and his staff members really put my mind at ease and made me feel comfortable throughout my surgery. I would highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

After 2 bunion surgeries on both feet and 4 years later - no words, Dr. Nadal is just the best! I am back to all my usual sport activities but now without pain and fatigue in the legs. Agree with all positive ratings below regarding bunion surgery. Only one regret - I should do those surgeries 15 yers ago!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I had minimally invasive surgery for a painful bunion. I was very nervous, because I had bunion surgery on the other foot 30 years ago by an orthopaedic surgeon and remember that it was very painful with a long recovery time, including 6 weeks non weight bearing in a cast, and lots of pain when I began to walk afterwards. This surgery was fantastic! The discomfort was minimal, requiring only tylenol for the first two days afterwards. I walked out of his office, although I did take it easy for a few weeks (I followed his recovery instructions carefully.) By 6 weeks, I was wearing normal footwear and was pain free. I can't believe how good my foot looks. I am very thankful that I found Dr. Nadal, and have recommended him to many friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Nadal removed the bunion on my right foot about 14 years ago and he did such an amazing job that I went back 7 weeks ago to have him do the bunion on my left foot. I find it incredible that when I tell people I had a bunion removed that they always say "Oh no I hear that is SO painful." Then I tell them my experience which is absolutely painless. A little swelling is only a little uncomfortable, but neither one of my feet ever throbbed after the surgery. The staff are all wonderful who work there, and you won't find a more patient-centric doctor anywhere! Dr. Nadal is all about making sure you are not just comfortable, but he makes sure you have fun - yes even during the surgery! I'm so grateful to have my bunions gone and the pain I lived with for way too long. My advice for anyone who is thinking about getting your bunion (s) removed - stop thinking about it and get it done. But go to the best - Dr. Nadal!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2615745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Best surgery I ever had! It has now been 2 years and I love, love, love my feet! I had an arthritic joint on my right foot (on the top of the foot) which impeded wearing pretty shoes and I had a bunion on my left foot (which also put a damper on buying shoes). The right foot was the most painful and this foot was done in August of 2012 and the bunion in October of 2012. He is very friendly, informative and an amazing surgeon. He kept me amused and laughing throughout both procedures. His staff are wonderful too! Would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone with foot problems. You have to spend the rest of your life walking on them - why walk with pain when you can be pain free & have pretty feet too! Way to go Dr. Nadal!!

The review 2 below is also from me but the rating was all incorrect - top notch rating for everything - EXCELLENT!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610143].votes_count ]]