Rate Dr. Sheldon Nadal

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Ratings

Dr. Nadal performed bunion and bunionette surgery on my left foot this year. I am extremely happy with the results. I have been able to resume all forms of exercise without the discomfort of a painful joint. The aesthetic result is also great, well worth the investment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Very good doctor. He performed bunion surgery on my left foot. Excellent results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I travelled from NB to see Dr. Nadal for bunion surgery as I'd heard great things about him through the research I'd done. He certainly lived up to his reputation and I would recommend him to anyone. My foot looks and feels 100% and I have had no issues since the procedure. I was back to playing hockey, roller derby, and wearing high heels in about 3 months time. I only wish he lived in New Brunswick!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I have had an ingrown nail procedure done by Dr. Nadal. He did such an amazing job and great follow-up care each month to make sure it was healing right. Also, Dr. Nadal and his staff members really put my mind at ease and made me feel comfortable throughout my surgery. I would highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

After 2 bunion surgeries on both feet and 4 years later - no words, Dr. Nadal is just the best! I am back to all my usual sport activities but now without pain and fatigue in the legs. Agree with all positive ratings below regarding bunion surgery. Only one regret - I should do those surgeries 15 yers ago!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr. Nadal removed the bunion on my right foot about 14 years ago and he did such an amazing job that I went back 7 weeks ago to have him do the bunion on my left foot. I find it incredible that when I tell people I had a bunion removed that they always say "Oh no I hear that is SO painful." Then I tell them my experience which is absolutely painless. A little swelling is only a little uncomfortable, but neither one of my feet ever throbbed after the surgery. The staff are all wonderful who work there, and you won't find a more patient-centric doctor anywhere! Dr. Nadal is all about making sure you are not just comfortable, but he makes sure you have fun - yes even during the surgery! I'm so grateful to have my bunions gone and the pain I lived with for way too long. My advice for anyone who is thinking about getting your bunion (s) removed - stop thinking about it and get it done. But go to the best - Dr. Nadal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Best surgery I ever had! It has now been 2 years and I love, love, love my feet! I had an arthritic joint on my right foot (on the top of the foot) which impeded wearing pretty shoes and I had a bunion on my left foot (which also put a damper on buying shoes). The right foot was the most painful and this foot was done in August of 2012 and the bunion in October of 2012. He is very friendly, informative and an amazing surgeon. He kept me amused and laughing throughout both procedures. His staff are wonderful too! Would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone with foot problems. You have to spend the rest of your life walking on them - why walk with pain when you can be pain free & have pretty feet too! Way to go Dr. Nadal!!

The review 2 below is also from me but the rating was all incorrect - top notch rating for everything - EXCELLENT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Nadal is a very friendly, and knowledgeable Doctor, I went to him based on his online review. What disappointed me was that He charges an initial fee (which includes assessment and X-rays etc) which for me was less than 10 minutes , I did not need an X-ray but I paid the full initial charge which is much higher than the other doctors. On the second session, while I was waiting I overheard him giving another patient $50 off the initial assessment since she did not need an X-ray. That turned me off big time and I never went back again. Just watch out for his fees!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

The results from my procedure are great, I can wear all of my shoes again. Dr. Nadal and his staff provided all the information I needed prior to the procedure to make an informed decision. There was no pain only minimal discomfort and the follow-up care is very thorough. The bedside manner is friendly and humorous. I have already recommended him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595687].votes_count ]]