Rate Dr. Sheldon Nadal

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Ratings

Dr. Nadal removed the bunion on my right foot about 14 years ago and he did such an amazing job that I went back 7 weeks ago to have him do the bunion on my left foot. I find it incredible that when I tell people I had a bunion removed that they always say "Oh no I hear that is SO painful." Then I tell them my experience which is absolutely painless. A little swelling is only a little uncomfortable, but neither one of my feet ever throbbed after the surgery. The staff are all wonderful who work there, and you won't find a more patient-centric doctor anywhere! Dr. Nadal is all about making sure you are not just comfortable, but he makes sure you have fun - yes even during the surgery! I'm so grateful to have my bunions gone and the pain I lived with for way too long. My advice for anyone who is thinking about getting your bunion (s) removed - stop thinking about it and get it done. But go to the best - Dr. Nadal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Best surgery I ever had! It has now been 2 years and I love, love, love my feet! I had an arthritic joint on my right foot (on the top of the foot) which impeded wearing pretty shoes and I had a bunion on my left foot (which also put a damper on buying shoes). The right foot was the most painful and this foot was done in August of 2012 and the bunion in October of 2012. He is very friendly, informative and an amazing surgeon. He kept me amused and laughing throughout both procedures. His staff are wonderful too! Would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone with foot problems. You have to spend the rest of your life walking on them - why walk with pain when you can be pain free & have pretty feet too! Way to go Dr. Nadal!!

The review 2 below is also from me but the rating was all incorrect - top notch rating for everything - EXCELLENT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Nadal is a very friendly, and knowledgeable Doctor, I went to him based on his online review. What disappointed me was that He charges an initial fee (which includes assessment and X-rays etc) which for me was less than 10 minutes , I did not need an X-ray but I paid the full initial charge which is much higher than the other doctors. On the second session, while I was waiting I overheard him giving another patient $50 off the initial assessment since she did not need an X-ray. That turned me off big time and I never went back again. Just watch out for his fees!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

The results from my procedure are great, I can wear all of my shoes again. Dr. Nadal and his staff provided all the information I needed prior to the procedure to make an informed decision. There was no pain only minimal discomfort and the follow-up care is very thorough. The bedside manner is friendly and humorous. I have already recommended him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Not only is Dr. Nadal good at what he does, but he's got a great sense of humour and always makes the patient feel comfortable and at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I can not remember a time when I did not have pain in my toes or did not spend a considerable amount of time hiding my feet. I had eight hammer toes and the pain became so intolerable that I had to seek help. Dr. Nadal was one of four doctors that I sought a referral from. I chose Dr. Nadal as he was best able to answer my questions about the procedure, recovery and skin care. I had one foot operated on in July and the other foot in September. I did not feel any pain during or after the procedure and my swelling was minimal. All of his staff treated professionally and respectfully. I am very happy with the results of my procedure to-date and I have recommended him to many of my friends and relatives who have issues with their feet. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have had three ingrown nail procedures done by Dr. Nadal. He did an excellent job on all three. Great follow-up care. I would highly recommend him, and he has great taste in music!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I had my bunions and bunionettes on both feet removed by Dr. Nadal. Both surgeries went well and I was able to walk out of the office with minimal pain both times. I had a prescription for pain killers but by the third day I didn't need to take them anymore. Now 6 months since my first operation and 4 months since my second I'm running again with no pain. I can also wear high heels without having to rip them off my feet half way through the night like in the past. I'm very happy I had these surgeries, my feet look great, and I can now walk around without pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558977].votes_count ]]

Patient's update
I also wanted to add that Dr. Nadal really put my mind at ease and made me feel comfortable throughout both surgeries, so much so that I fell asleep during both surgeries. He also made each weekly appointment fun with music trivia.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

My surgery was a success. When I show my foot to my friends and family they cannot even see the scars. When I went back for my follow up the intern couldn't even find where the surgery for my bunions had taken place. I have nothing but good things to say and I would recommend him and the wonderful staff to anyone looking to have this procedure completed. Do not let a hospital butcher your feet trust the professionals - trust Sheldon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558823].votes_count ]]