Rate Dr. Sheldon Nadal

Dr. Sheldon Nadal's Ratings

I can not remember a time when I did not have pain in my toes or did not spend a considerable amount of time hiding my feet. I had eight hammer toes and the pain became so intolerable that I had to seek help. Dr. Nadal was one of four doctors that I sought a referral from. I chose Dr. Nadal as he was best able to answer my questions about the procedure, recovery and skin care. I had one foot operated on in July and the other foot in September. I did not feel any pain during or after the procedure and my swelling was minimal. All of his staff treated professionally and respectfully. I am very happy with the results of my procedure to-date and I have recommended him to many of my friends and relatives who have issues with their feet. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have had three ingrown nail procedures done by Dr. Nadal. He did an excellent job on all three. Great follow-up care. I would highly recommend him, and he has great taste in music!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I had my bunions and bunionettes on both feet removed by Dr. Nadal. Both surgeries went well and I was able to walk out of the office with minimal pain both times. I had a prescription for pain killers but by the third day I didn't need to take them anymore. Now 6 months since my first operation and 4 months since my second I'm running again with no pain. I can also wear high heels without having to rip them off my feet half way through the night like in the past. I'm very happy I had these surgeries, my feet look great, and I can now walk around without pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558977].votes_count ]]

Patient's update
I also wanted to add that Dr. Nadal really put my mind at ease and made me feel comfortable throughout both surgeries, so much so that I fell asleep during both surgeries. He also made each weekly appointment fun with music trivia.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

My surgery was a success. When I show my foot to my friends and family they cannot even see the scars. When I went back for my follow up the intern couldn't even find where the surgery for my bunions had taken place. I have nothing but good things to say and I would recommend him and the wonderful staff to anyone looking to have this procedure completed. Do not let a hospital butcher your feet trust the professionals - trust Sheldon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Had a great experience. I was having horrible foot pain and he knew how to help me with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Nadal removed my bunion a year ago this month. I can play tennis again and walk long distances again with no pain. I can also get my foot back into all my high heeled shoes. It looks fabulous. No scars. The surgery itself was a piece of cake. Any worry I might have had was immediately dispelled when Dr. Nadal engaged me right away in his love of music by playing name that tune. He won!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I had bunion surgery 3 months ago with Dr. Nadal. Absolutely no pain and my foot looks amazing - no scarring at all. He provides excellent follow up care and does everything possible to ensure that his patients are happy with their experience. He's also a fun guy with a fondness for Elvis!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

He did a good job on fixing my toe. He is skilful, and the procedure was painless. I would recommend him to everyone with foot problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr Nadal did an amazing job on fixing my big toe. He is extremely skilled, using minimal incision technique. I had no pain after the operation and can use my foot again fully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I am in my fifties. My life was completely changed by Dr. Nadal. It seems that I did not have my foot problem fixed but, actually, got a new foot. In few months, after the surgery, I was able to forget about years of pain, frustration, discomfort and limited ability. I have moved from slow walking and painful limping to sports and high heels. I can't even see the scar. Staff is on a very high professional level. And entire few months of what suppose to be a slow and bumpy way to recovery was, actually, .....fun.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360613].votes_count ]]