Rate Dr. Michael F. Darson

Dr. Michael F. Darson's Ratings

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and came to Dr. Darson for a second opionion. He spent a lot of time explaining a very complicated problem and went through all the options. When I was done, I felt lke I was empowered to make the right decision and felt at ease with my problem. He is kind, caring, and very knowledgeable. I thank God every day for my decision to see him.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Darson really took the time to explain a complex medical issue that was affecting my father. I know he took longer than he had to, never made me or my family feel in a hurry, and made sure that we all had a chance to ask questions. You probably cannot ask for more of a doctor.

Submitted June 14, 2009 | flag

I followed up with Dr. Darson for a prostate problem and was impressed by his knowledge and caring attitude. He made me feel comfortbale with a very personal problem that is hard to discuss with just anyone. He is the urologist for the people and of the people. His staff was very helpful.

Submitted May 21, 2009 | flag